• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] (M)(OOC)=:Earth and Sky:= Origin

Years
..... Ok, Life shit like that happening; something like that I can let go due to life.

Gelius, I am sorry for your loss. If you want, I can honor his name in the RP; though I leave that decision to you.
Otherwise, I can tell you need time to grieve, so grieve all you need. I hope to see you back soon my friend.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
No need. All i need is some hints in how to get rid of the Steelix, and some help in figuring out, cause my head is struggling to think of something.

Years
Well, You can tackle this from a stealth point of view. I said before that the biome doesn't produce sound; you could sneak behind a Steelix and critically wound one with a dark attack.
You could also try tricking the pokemon into doing something.

These are two examples, but there is no right or wrong way to tackle battles as long as you can put some effort into it.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
The thing is that i find hard to go stealth when the super effective move is Earthquake, that normally hits all pokemon. And i don't wanna commit the same mistakes as my first run.

Years
I'm not quite done with this. Will finish ASAP.

Name: Evan Rowe
Sex: Male
Appearance: Usually seen as the picture on the left, without the blue coat. Just a white t-shirt with a gold necklace that has a blue pendant.
Spoiler:

Strengths
Evan typically has fairly good judgment, making him rather confident in most of his decisions. He's a bit arrogant, so he doesn't like to listen to other people. The upside to this is that he isn't easily tricked or swayed by people. Evan is usually rather relaxed about life, and if he could pick any place to be it would be his bed. It's a bother to him when he has to do anything. He is very adept in the water, naturally excelling at swimming, surfing, and basically everything else water related.

Weaknesses
Evan doesn't like listening to others, even if they're right. He also prefers to work alone. Not that he can't get along with others, just that he doesn't want to deal with them getting in the way, which they will. Evan is unintentionally arrogant. He has some claustrophobia and is definitely not a bird fan. He can watch a bird from a distance, but is not a fan of getting too close to them. (he's okay with things that can fly, just not birds)

History:

marshtomp.png

Marshtomp is Evan's first Pokemon, and the powerhouse of the team. Marshtomp can crush boulders and swim for miles. Marshtomp is very proud and will often cause an uproar after it wins a battle in celebration. It isn't uncommon for Marshtomp to be reckless.
Moveset: Surf, Hammer Arm, Earthquake, Stop

mudsdale.png

Mudsdale is mainly used for travel, as he can walk for miles without getting tired. While Mudsdale isn't very fast, it's physical prowess isn't bad. It's powerful kicks and ability to take multiple hits in battle are useful. It can spit mud that's resistant to wind and water which can be useful for survival. Mudsdale and Marshtomp are very good buddies.
Moveset: Double Kick, Mud Bomb, High Horsepower, Bide

Have you finished sir?

Years
The thing is that i find hard to go stealth when the super effective move is Earthquake, that normally hits all pokemon. And i don't wanna commit the same mistakes as my first run.

Your rolling with new-comers, the first fight encounter is difficult to screw up. Just pick a type from your team you feel is most suitable to fight in a sandstorm and fight the Steelix fighting Chebyl outside

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Okay. Once i return from vacations, i'll think on a way.

Years
With the exception of Hyper Morian, what happen to everyone else?....
Gelius still on Vacation? Did he ever come back?
Does this RP not interest anyone anymore?
I'm intending to make my post, however, I would like to know who is still here and who is still dead.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Stuff happened. But hey. If you have ideas, PM me.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
With Gelius's help, we've created a joint post.
We're hoping to revive E and S and hope some of our players to return!

Indeed. And i will be honest, i had a lot of fun doing this JP. Took a while, but hey, we did it!

Edit: Wifi was Cut at Home. GDI

Edit 2: Wifi back up.

Last edited:
Back