• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen July Coro-Coro: 5 New Pokemon + Xerneas & Yveltal typings + Oorotto

Hayabusa-Kun

Happy Go Lucky
Years
I don't know about this but..... Well who know about Mew Awakening??

Spoiler:

Years
True, but a Pokemon like Scizor with a really high attack stat could break walls. Even if they're extremely bulky a good team partner will make things easier. I think you're right though, we should wait till we know the stats before we can judge how good they really are.

First off, I LOVE Scizor and Malamar and I'm definitely having Malamar on my team, so this is just for discussion. Even though Scizor does have a x4 weakness to Fire, it also has 8 resistances, 1 super resistance, and 1 immunity. Malamar has a x4 weakness to Bug, and 1 immunity to Psychic. That's it :/ Everything else is neutral. I'm REALLY hoping Malamar makes up for this with awesome stats, but who can say?

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Pangoro is so freakin' badass! Thank you Universe! My ferocious bear team is that much closer to becoming a reality!

Not really that excited about the others, though. Team Flare looks really cool, and definitely French, haha! I think it is nice modern-day commentary.....

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
That's not official, but there is a rumor that we're getting another Mewtwo forme, which is said to resemble closely to Mew's design.

But the rumor states that the one that resembles Mew is the one from the latest movie, while the second unknown looks more like Mewtwo's original forme. That's some pretty nice and accurate looking artwork though, I like it. The second one would make for a cool new Mew forme, if it had one.

Years
Geomancy basically means "Earth Divination". Think occult astrological divination - 'seeing' stuff. Magic, basically. Xerneas is basically a seer tapping into natural earth energies, I guess. That's the best way of putting it.

And oy, Mew having a forme too. -_-

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Geomancy basically means "Earth Divination". Think occult astrological divination - 'seeing' stuff. Magic, basically. Xerneas is basically a seer tapping into natural earth energies, I guess. That's the best way of putting it.

And oy, Mew having a forme too. -_-
That sounds like a move which would need some charging in order to gather the magic from the earth and turn it into a power array of beams of light.

Alexial

That sounds like a move which would need some charging in order to gather the magic from the earth and turn it into a power array of beams of light.

Agreed. Seems like a two-turn move.

I also get the feeling that it's a special attack by the way you described it.

Also no thank you @ new Mew forme. :x A second Mewtwo forme is currently just speculation, right?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
As for what Geomancy's effects are, all we really know is that it's a damaging move. Other than that, we got nothing (so stuff like two turns, recharge, etc. are all unknown).

I don't really understand why everyone things Oorotto is a Sudowoodo evolution. Honestly, from all the speculated images, other than looking like a tree, they don't have much in common. All of its leaves actually look like leaves, whereas Sudowoodo's/Bonsly's are just green spheres. It going from cute and derpy to so sinister just seem kind of radical to me as well.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Pancham's evolution looks totally awesome. The squids are cute and unique. That pink bird and the white fluffy one is cute too.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I agree, I don't believe that Orotto/Oorotto/Aurotto will be a Sudowoodo evo. And his typing can be anything at this moment, honestly. Unless they show some moves he uses in battle we can only throw out what... 15 different possible combinations? There are his obvious typings, and then the pseudo typings, and both are very viable considering, as said before, the Inkay and Malamar being dark/psy when they are clearly squid which 95% of the people would assume has the water type somehow involved, but they threw a curveball and made them completely unique types -- and they can easily do the same to Orotto. I think we should just wait it out regarding him tbh.

Geomancy doesn't have known information. But from how it looks, I'd assume it's a one-turn high damage move like most of the legendaries have been getting lately. A signature move.

Years
Geomancy = Fairy Earthquake?!?!? That, would be awesome. And it kind of does look like a wide-range move. That or a 2-turn charge move.

No wait, it's Xerneas' signature move, doubt it'd be a fairy-type earthquake.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Oh I do hope Xerneas doesn't have a charging signature move, I like my legends having usable signature moves thank you.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Also no thank you @ new Mew forme. :x A second Mewtwo forme is currently just speculation, right?

Indeed, it's only shown up in the rumors from Pokebeach, though there is a chance it's true considering a lot of those rumors turned out true. I'm kinda hoping it turns out to be true.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
considering the amount of power the signature moves of xerneas and yveltal have, they can between those of hyper beam, overheat or earthquake kind, a skull bash/solarbeam kind don't sound like a good idea. I think there's also a possibilty that they can be like a sacred fire, aeroblast or magmastorm kind. I don't think they are going to make those moves like double-edge kind, if they do they will probably be the first double-edge special kind.

Back