• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

Master Xemnas

Seeker of Light
Years
Really good game ! However, it's surprising for the way you increase the stats of Altaria,they were already balanced, now he is almost overpowered ..

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I got my Poocheyna to level 18 and he didn't level up to Mightyena, what's the deal? Also, there should be some higher level pokemon in the starting areas, there is very few level 5 things and nothing around level 6..

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
There is a bug just in front of the 4th badge gym, where the guy that gives you 4 fossil pokémon eggs is. If, when you get out of the gym, you look your pokemon in the menu (Start-->Pokemon), when you quit it you suddenly turn into a mix of the guy who gives you the eggs and your character, and you can only move downwards up to a point. Here's a picture of it (sorry for the quality, I couldn't screen capture):
hola.jpg

Hab

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
I have one suggestion to this hack; give Eevee wish. Ninetails and Chansey can, so why not Eevee, it's even an egg move for it. Although, I see that it is done and probably won't be added

blue

gucci
Years
Released Beta 1.3 which fixes most, if not all of the bugs that have been reported. I have also added some new features to increase the entertainment value of the game, I have created a change log below!

• Added Mew to Cerulean Cave
  • Fixed several exsisting bugs and errors including movement and other various game crashing problems
  • Made Bagon & Dratini much easier to access
  • Added Latios & Latias to Soul Cave
  • Added Ho-Oh and Lugia to Route 24
  • Added Deoxys to Route 3
  • Redistributed stats amongst several Pokémon so that the system is a little more balanced
  • Increased the Power of Poison Fang and edited several others moves
  • You can now capture Eevee as a one-time event in Vermillion City.

Further details on these changes can be found in the updated Documents provided with the download. Enjoy you lot! ;)

Years
Released Beta 1.3 which fixes most, if not all of the bugs that have been reported. I have also added some new features to increase the entertainment value of the game, I have created a change log below!

• Added Mew to Cerulean Cave
  • Fixed several exsisting bugs and errors including movement and other various game crashing problems
  • Made Bagon & Dratini much easier to access
  • Added Latios & Latias to Soul Cave
  • Added Ho-Oh and Lugia to Route 24
  • Added Deoxys to Route 3
  • Redistributed stats amongst several Pokémon so that the system is a little more balanced
  • Increased the Power of Poison Fang and edited several others moves
  • You can now capture Eevee as a one-time event in Vermillion City.

Further details on these changes can be found in the updated Documents provided with the download. Enjoy you lot! ;)
Let's see the change by downloading it. Hopefully there are no further bugs. Also does that mean only one Eevee?

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
I believe I found a glitch. I hope its not me being stupid >.<.
The big area of grass on Route 3 next to the girl who is guarding the entrance to Birth Island is buggy. If I encounter a pokemon, I take control of the girl and can enter Birth Island early and Vermilion due to the boat.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
I believe I found a glitch. I hope its not me being stupid >.<.
The big area of grass on Route 3 next to the girl who is guarding the entrance to Birth Island is buggy. If I encounter a pokemon, I take control of the girl and can enter Birth Island early and Vermilion due to the boat.

Thank you for pointing that out, I tested it myself and the same thing happened. I've re-uploaded the Beta and fixed the error now.

Hab

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
I'm okay with Forretress now being a Poison/Dark type with levitate, that's a great defensive typing, but it would've been great if you could give it some more moves, right now it has no stab moves at all.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2018
Okay, big glitch here, after I beat team rocket at six island my whole game freezes up and becomes unplayable.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
Is there any way that you can make this a ROM file instead of an .ips file so i can play it on my phone?

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Is there any way that you can make this a ROM file instead of an .ips file so i can play it on my phone?

Well.. That would be against the forum rules anyways. Can't you just patch it on your computer and put it on your phone?
I don't know much about phone emulation so sorry if you cant do that.

blue

gucci
Years

Yeah, as the above poster stated it is against the rules to publish ROM's on any section of the Forum. The only alternate option would to patch it from a Computer or Laptop and transfer it to your phone.

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Anyways, good job on a great hack Suicune. Don't believe there are any bugs other than minor ones like nicknaming.
May I know what tools you used to create this hack so I can try to make one of my own?

blue

gucci
Years
Anyways, good job on a great hack Suicune. Don't believe there are any bugs other than minor ones like nicknaming.
May I know what tools you used to create this hack so I can try to make one of my own?

Yeah, I think I've kinda sorted out all of the reported errors that came about.

The tools I used were YAPE 0.9, Advanced Map 1.92, A-Trainer, A-Mart, XSE and NSE. They're pretty much the tools needed to make the majority of changes in the game.

Back