• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Can I be a beta tester? Or do u want to make a thread in the team discussions thread? your choice.

Umm, Salamance09? They actually want to be REAL CHARACTERS in this hack. But if you want to be a beta tester, then that's fine with me. But I'm not exactly ready for the next release...

i know where moltres is thats victory road!!

Eheheh... that's what I call a spoiler...

Last edited:

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
Years
I think the quote Dragoon3 made about that being a spoiler meant, "That's a <edit-your-post-with>[­spo­iler][/spoiler]</edit-your-post-with>"

Anyway, thanks. And congratulations on this becoming a tagged 5-star hot topic :D

killer-g

S to the o
Years
I want to be a rival like character he appears before you get to viridian forrest and will have a torchic lvl7 the second time is after the first gym pokemons combusken lvl 17 and spearow lvl 15
the third time after lt. Surge he will ask for double battle lvl 25 combusken lvl 23 fearow and lvl 20 cubone. the 4th time in one island just before you enter the pokecenter pokemons lvl 45 blaziken
lvl 43 fearow lvl 40 nidoking and lvl 47 seadra the next time is before you enter the indigo plateau,
he will have a lvl 52 combusken lvl 50 fearow lvl 51 seadra lvl 48 nidoking and lvl 50 scizor
of course you can chanche it btw my name is pkm trainer Sergio you can't change that

Meadow

Years
The title could've been better but for some reason Paint (the program I used) wouldn't let me add text to the title, so I had to do it the hard way.

I want to be a rival like character he appears before you get to viridian forrest and will have a torchic lvl7 the second time is after the first gym pokemons combusken lvl 17 and spearow lvl 15
the third time after lt. Surge he will ask for double battle lvl 25 combusken lvl 23 fearow and lvl 20 cubone. the 4th time in one island just before you enter the pokecenter pokemons lvl 45 blaziken
lvl 43 fearow lvl 40 nidoking and lvl 47 seadra the next time is before you enter the indigo plateau,
he will have a lvl 52 combusken lvl 50 fearow lvl 51 seadra lvl 48 nidoking and lvl 50 scizor
of course you can chanche it btw my name is pkm trainer Sergio you can't change that

Hmm... THAT will take a long time to script. My scripting skills are very basic, not like destinedjagold or zel. But I will try my best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meadow

Years
OK, one thing.

Oak Back-Sprite=Very bad.

Overwise it's quite good so far.

Okay, WHY is everyone telling me about the Oak backsprite?! Of course I already know it's horrible! I even said so on the Bug list!!! V_V!!!

~Whew... I just had to let that out...

Meadow

Years
Thanks, but this was originally supposed to be in the showcase but it was moved since a long time ago that was my first post and I needed fifteen posts to show the screens. Now I need either 20 pages or 1,000 views in this thread to move back.

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
You actually should PM a mod like Blazichu or Christos for them to move it into the scrpbox. Otherwise goodluck and great hack.

Meadow

Years
You actually should PM a mod like Blazichu or Christos for them to move it into the scrpbox. Otherwise goodluck and great hack.

Thanks, Salamance09. But one thing: I actually like it better in the scrapbox because it doesn't get as many views and replies. If this hack were in the showcase, there would be a lot more replies which can sometimes lead to stress like 'Don't stop working on it' or 'Release a beta very soon' or stuff like that. But if I really am ready and my thread had potential, then yes, I would PM Blazichu, Christos, or Hiroshi Sotomura.

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
Yeah, your right. If you move it to the HS it will probalbly get spam that Christos or Blazichu might want to target it. So to be safe don't move it and good luck as always.

Years
Okay, okay. 10 more reservations. As for you score_under, you're complete (you are a kindler).

Now I am revealing Moltres's location! If you do not recognize that place, then too bad. See the attachment for his location!
I would like to take a stab at guessing the location of Moltres. It is located at
Spoiler:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
Okay, okay. 10 more reservations. As for you score_under, you're complete (you are a kindler).

Now I am revealing Moltres's location! If you do not recognize that place, then too bad. See the attachment for his location!

It's Victory Road. It's a bit obvious now, though...T.T

Okay, people. Here's a sneak preview of the Orange Islands in Lightning Yellow. Check the atachments. The guy you are battling is someone I know on youtube. And he wants take over the world. Watch out, he has all level 90 Pokemon!

*unlike the rest of my friends/enemies/sister, he comes in both DX and original.

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THE HACK!!! (in DX)

...Is that a lvl 100 shiny Venasuar?

Anyways, I want to be in the hack . Just add me as...

A TRAINER IN EACH GYM, 5 GYM LEADERS, THE CHAMPION, AND THE EVIL RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, MUHAHAHAHA...

I'm just kidding. :)

I WANNA BE A DUPLICATE OF RED!!!!

If it's possible, that is. If it'll take too long, or it might glitch something up,(which it probably will :( ) So, I just want to be Fat guy who when you talk to immediatly goes of to KFC to get chicken...

OK, If any of these things doesn't work for you, make me a Camper. Call me... cjerian.(Obviously.) Thanks...

Meadow

Years
It's Victory Road. It's a bit obvious now, though...T.T

...Is that a lvl 100 shiny Venasuar?

Anyways, I want to be in the hack . Just add me as...

A TRAINER IN EACH GYM, 5 GYM LEADERS, THE CHAMPION, AND THE EVIL RULER OF THE UNIVERSE, MUHAHAHAHA...

I'm just kidding. :)

I WANNA BE A DUPLICATE OF RED!!!!

If it's possible, that is. If it'll take too long, or it might glitch something up,(which it probably will :( ) So, I just want to be Fat guy who when you talk to immediatly goes of to KFC to get chicken...

OK, If any of these things doesn't work for you, make me a Camper. Call me... cjerian.(Obviously.) Thanks...

Maybe your sprite can be a duplicate of Ash or it could be Brendan. I could make your trainer class OVERLORD. But you being the champion, there's already Gary. Though I think I could put you in two places. One: Victory Road. Two: The special route where all the real people are.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2011
a very easy solution to make the pokemon leugue like the one in the ainme. just replace the indegio plateu with battle tower

Meadow

Years
a very easy solution to make the pokemon leugue like the one in the ainme. just replace the indegio plateu with battle tower

This is a Yellow remake, not an anime remake. Barker Woofer is already doing that. And the Battle Tower is the Orange Conference, where all the Orange gym leaders battle you (in single mode).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back