• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Years
Zero really made me feel sorry for him, but he's obviously changed quite a bit since those times in the story.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Anyone remember when Zeref was a sympathetic villain? I miss those days...

Don't worry.

But_Pepperidge_Farm_aint_just_gonna_keep_it_to_Pepperidge__5c6a319f9b808bca3f929f02bc45f1b8.jpg

Anything interesting happen in the latest chapters? I just don't care for FT anymore.

Years
I like how the tagline at the end was about Zeref's aloof heart when he stopped being aloof like a hundred chapters ago.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Despite my current apathetic attitude towards Fairy Tail at the minute...

anyone watch or rather listen to the soundtrack/themes from the anime?

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
Years
Oh dear lord, yes. The first series composer was bloody brilliant. Big part of the reason why I stayed with the series so long.

Now I have to listen to the soundtrack again, what have you done to me?

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Oh dear lord, yes. The first series composer was bloody brilliant. Big part of the reason why I stayed with the series so long.

Now I have to listen to the soundtrack again, what have you done to me?

I'm sorry but at the same time, not sorry, because the guitars from Fairy Tail Zero's intro get me hyped, as do a lot of the OP's to be honest (OST is also fantastic).

The remix of the main theme from the last episode is my **** yo.

I should rewatch that :D

Years
I'll give Mashima this: the new chapter had a plot twist that actually surprised me, and August's magic was perfectly valid.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Lol hi guys I haven't been here in a while because I honestly don't even read the new chapters much anymore like I miss old FT so much. I will say this tho to the newest chapters.

Zeref is an interesting guy. Even if he blasted a hole through Larcade he's still really interesting to me because he's basically a walking social experiment. I hope Mashima finishes the series off better than he's doing the chapters rn otherwise he'll be letting down so many fans that have been here since the beginning.

Yeah once again sorry about not being here for a LONG time, I'll be a lot more consistent. Honestly I kind of forgot I even had this club because these last few weeks have been very busy and/or distracting for me. Not only did track season start at my high school but I also started dating the girl of my dreams :3 so that's definitely been amazing for me.

AAANYWAYS I'm back, but I'm not that interested in the current Fairy Tail (original FT was incredible like I miss that so much)

Years
Aww, I wanted a family reunion, but with Mavis only.
This chap wasn't too bad, Zeref is clearly off the deep end tho

Years
Spoiler:

Back