• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Gold hack: Pokemon Bronze [COMPLETED]

80C

"This is a text filler!"
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2022
i saw your game, it's cool!
It seems another chapter of the G\S saga, keep it real!

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Good to see this is still progressing, I haven't been on pokecommunity in a while and this is still epic as ever.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
I never download demos I don't like to just play 1/4 or 2/4 of the game, I'll wait till the actual version is out :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Progress update: We are getting extremely close to release.
There's just a few tiny bugs to be ironed out and a few test plays to be done.

I could say it may be out this month.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Progress update: We are getting extremely close to release.
There's just a few tiny bugs to be ironed out and a few test plays to be done.

I could say it may be out this month.
Awesome. I hope when it's released that more people become aware of the hack. This hack is amazing and deserves it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Finished completely playing the game through.
All the events are working perfectly in sequence.

Just a bunch of tiny little edits left to make before release!

Syph Medwes

The Show
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 25, 2018
Finished completely playing the game through.
All the events are working perfectly in sequence.

Just a bunch of tiny little edits left to make before release!

That's excellent, can't wait to play the finished version!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
I haven't heard from Mateo for a while and he has the latest version of the rom, so no updates.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2014
This is awesome, Only thing was the 1st gym supposed 2 give ground TM or did u change it past the demo? itd make more sense to make her give you some water TM for beating her, otherwise its mad good, good job, cant wait for finished version :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
Both me and Torotix (The creators of this hack, of course) are going to be at Manifest in Melbourne, Australia on the 16th, 17th and 18th of August at table 93.

I'll have Pokemon Bronze loaded on a flash cart if anyone comes by and wants to give it a play on an actual Gameboy!

I don't expect any visitors but hey who knows!

tumblr_mrk22jvsXD1sb5bzbo1_1280.jpg

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2020
No custom title screen plus some other bugs that nobody would be able to even notice with 5 minutes of playing.

Back