• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Mirage Of Tales: The Ages Of Faith [ ALL PROLOGUES RELEASED ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Spoiler:
//Under Construction
(old thread just keeping this for the screenshots/memories tbh)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
This is nicely refreshing! I actually love how you are bringing back standards from "classic RPGs", such as royalty, medieval setting, etc... Your tilesets are also pretty unique which is rather pleasant :D
Overall, you seem to have quite a lot of ambition! Good luck with that!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Loved your first hack, hope this one goes more smoothly for you. Really looking forward to it.

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
New Mirage of Tales hack?

I loved the last one, so this one's sure to be good. It certainly looks good!

Years
Heck yeah. A new MOT hack is coming! I'm so happy you've decided to come back to the hacking scene! Anyways good luck with the hack and I'll be sure to look out for that beta. :)

Years
So excited For an new MOT hack i loved the first one and the Choice system made it feel like more of an rpg i play when im waiting for more pokemon. also know you have my full support because you are great at this

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I see you got it posted here eh? I've watched your other hack since. But now here's the new, well.. I'll call it new since you just posted it but not that blah. Honestly, I love the idea. Making a hack that base on your interest and making it possible just look at it go! Medieval time setting is pretty interesting as well. It's like back-to-school again. Aside Pokemon, have you gotten some of the names related to real life king and queens? I wanna know more. Well, good luck on this!
2yu0d8j.png

Can't wait to ride this lizard dragon and walk

BladeMaster51

Squirtle Squad aint got nothing on my crew
Years
If you are looking for a beta tester I am willing and have the free time to test it for any glitches.

Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
This looks really cool. The themes and everything are all really interesting. I love the riding pokemon feature.

I'm also interested in beta testing, if you don't mind.

btw, the html needs a finishing thing for the Georgia font in your post.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
Yesssssssssssssss I love the way this hack looks. Good luck, I can't wait to try it out! I love the theme and the screens. Great job from what I've seen.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
Years
The hack looks very nice from what I can see so far, I'm liking the monarchy aspects with the king and queen, and prince and princess. The theme overall with the monarchy and religion playing a part in the world feels, I suppose Arthurian in nature. The tiles look nice and fit pretty well and nothing I can see at first glance to nitpick about so all good as of now. I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to try this when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back