• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

rom_downloader

Send me beta invites.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 6, 2019
This is my most anticipated hack. Best of luck for this one. Also, can I join the beta?

golche

Tactician of Askr
Years
Anyone who is interested in being a beta tester please PM me in addition to posting here. Thanks.

EDIT: Reworded to avoid ambiguity

Last edited:

The ???

The one true question mark
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Ah. Sounds great.
I'd love to play a hack with new Gen VII abilities, moves and pokemon.
Of course alolan typed would be fun too if you think about it.

Looking forward to this :)

Years
This game looks promising! One question, Will you add the possibility to change our look? And will the creation trio play a big part on this game???

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Looks great! I have two questions about the hack.

1) Are TMs single use, or infinite?
2) Why did you decide to include HM's instead of Key Items for obstacles?

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
This game looks promising! One question, Will you add the possibility to change our look? And will the creation trio play a big part on this game???
I will not be adding the possibility of trainer customization.
The creation trio will play a big part in this game.

Looks great! I have two questions about the hack.

1) Are TMs single use, or infinite?
2) Why did you decide to include HM's instead of Key Items for obstacles?
TMs are infinite.
I decided on HMs since as much as I wanted to make it look and feel like an entirely different game than Fire Red, I still wanted to stick with the classical mechanics.

Trainer 766

I decided on HMs since as much as I wanted to make it look and feel like an entirely different game than Fire Red, I still wanted to stick with the classical mechanics.
Not to mention that TMs and HMs are big time messed up. Such as HM Flash becoming Hone Claws. Either way,your mons can't learn it yet.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
Not to mention that TMs and HMs are big time messed up. Such as HM Flash becoming Hone Claws. Either way,your mons can't learn it yet.
The only issue with the TMs is that they are labelled wrong in the bag. Although it says HM06, it is meant to be Hone Claws. The actual HM06 is not labelled HM06, however it does work.

SketchWorld

Beyond the darkest depths of death lies eternal li
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
whoo! this looks promising! i can't wait to play it!

(one suggestion: edit items to work like they do in sun/moon like hyper potion restoring less health but costs more)

golche

Tactician of Askr
Years
(one suggestion: edit items to work like they do in sun/moon like hyper potion restoring less health but costs more)

Potions are not going to be edited to match Sun/Moon, as we think they were fine before. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Years
Just saw video about this game on you tube and this game seems really interesting :D I'll definitely play it once the demo is avaliable.
I have to ask. Will you give already patched version? (Because it's really annoying to deal with..)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
Just saw video about this game on you tube and this game seems really interesting :D I'll definitely play it once the demo is avaliable.
I have to ask. Will you give already patched version? (Because it's really annoying to deal with..)
Distrubuting patched roms is illegal. Its not hard to patch a rom, so if you have trouble look up destinedjagold's tutorial.

Back