• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Pearil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i was trying to make sure you were okay and i wasnt eaves dropping i know who celebi is. its the voice of the forest . you said celebi when you woke up so i guessed at once that you would eventually be heading for the lake of life.go charizard."a dragon pokemon appears and i fly up. i call down to you."there a pokemon down there. i have never seen celebi so i dont know what it looks like but i have never seen this pokemon before.its green ,has wings and has a sort of pointy head."

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
OOC: Shadow_wolf I know that I said we're altering the story but only Diana and Towa and White live here. Well I'm sure there are other villagers but we never see them. Anyway living in the forest and knowing everyway around well I think it's close to god modding but I could be wrong but Celebi wouldn't let you pick it up espessually since it doesn't know you. Maybe you could edit your post a bit.

Alana

Years
Alana nodded. She climbed all the way up. She slipped half way up but caught herslef and kept going. Finally she reached the top. Celebi was crouched in the space between the two trees shivering. "Celebi." She said softly moving forward. Celebi attacked her with strong vines. Alana fell backwards then tried again. Celebi blasted her with energy adn sent her over the edge. She caught herslef and again sat in front of Celebi. "I won't hurt you. Do you remember me?" Celebi stared at her. She reached slowly towards it and placed her hand on Celebi's head. Celebi relaxed and Alana picked it up. "Let's go to Diana's house. She can help." She climbed down slowly and started back.

OOC: Has anyone volonteered to be Iron Mask yet?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i land and climb down off charizard and walk beside you."is it ok?"i return charizard to his pokeball and look you in the face."im orry about before. i didnt mean to hurt you. i was just trying to help."i touch my head where i hit the rock and it feels wet . i take my fingers away and see blood.

Alana

Years
Alana looks at the ground. "It's not alright but maybe Diana and Towa can help it. I..I'm sorry fro hitting you. I didn't mean to hurt you but you startled me. And besides I could feel something was wrong. I just didn't know I was in the wrong time." She looked at the Celebi in her arms and sighed sadly.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
"thats alright im used to bumps and bruises. "i look at you."what time are you from?are you from forty years ago?"

Alana

Years
"Yes." Said Alana quietly. Celebi muttered something that sounded like an appolagy. "Don't worry it's not your fault. You were justtrying ot protect us. Besides once your healed we can go back to my time right?" Celebi nodded then closed it's eyes to rest. Suddenly as they were nearing the village a monstrous mation appeared blocking their way. Aboard it was a man wearing a helmet that covered his eyes. "Who are you?" She demanded.

OOC: Time ot call upon Wy_Wynaut.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
"You need not know my name child, just give me celibi " i said

OOC: I have no idea how to right this

Alana

Years
OOC: You can read averything on Serebii. The link is at the top of this page..

"Why should I hand it over. What do you want? And who are you?" Alana demanded holding Celebi tight. She didn't like this man and he didn't give off the impresion of being friendly.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i look at the green winged pokemon and look up to the person piloting the machine." this pokemon may be rare and it may be wanted by trainer but there is more to pokemon than collecting. pokemon have hearts.you apparently dont know that. "i move in front of Alana and stand firm."i will protect this girl and celebi. even if i dont know them very well."

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
OOC: Sorry I was away for long so where can I start like? Or a new roleplay?

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
Meanwile at the nearest PokeCenter, there was a young boy with a pokemon on the bench outside the PokeCenter.The boy named Hazard was petting and feeding Eevee and he smile when Eevee look at him, happily. "We going to be a great Pokemon Triner and become a Pokemon Master in the future right Eevee?" he said as Eevee replied "Yulp". All the sudden, a loud bang from the forest as Hazard and Eevee looks toward the forest, in one quick head turn. "What was that?!" He said as Eevee hop on Hazard's shoulder while Hazard shocks of what happen in the forest. "Hmm...We better see what going on over there, right Eevee?" He asked to Eevee. "Yulp" replied Eevee as he jump off Hazard's shoulder and took out the pokeball from Hazard's waist. "Good idea, Eevee. We will ride on Onix to get there." while Hazard pick up the pokeball and called out his pokemon. "Onix, go!" The big, snake rock-type pokemon, Onix roar out and looks at Hazard. "Onix, we going to ride to the forest to see what happen in there." Hazard shout to Onix as Onix move it head to Hazard and Eevee. Hazard climbs on Onix's head and catch Eevee from the ground to carry with him while Onix rides to the forest.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Alexandra (Al) Duit

OOC: I'm not sure how to enter the scene after being gone for so long...sorry, but here goes...

IC:I'm walking through this peaceful forest with my Venusaur walking beside me, when suddenly I hear a comotion up ahead, and someone demanding for someone to hand over...a what?...celebi?...I wonder what that is. "Come on Ven, let's go see what's going on!"

I run into a clearing and see a boy taking a protective stance in front of a girl holding some sort of pokemon...i think that must be Celebi... and this man riding an enourmous machine. "Ven, vena, venasaur, saur!" Ven exclaims as he comes up behind me.

"Right, Ven," I reply quietly, "No one should steal pokemon from anyone! Use solarbeam to destroy that metal spider out from under that bully" As Ven soaks in energy in preparation to let loose a solarbeam, I yell, "Go catch your own pokemon, jerk!" I don't know who the two younger trainers, but, I'm not about to let them be bullied by this madman!

OOC: How's that?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i release my typhlosio and look back over my shoulder quckly."please. run away or something. i dont know you very well but i dont want any harm to come to you."

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
Suddenly, Onix came through the tree with Hazard and Eevee on it head. "What the hell is going on?!" Hazard yelled as he jump off and catch Eevee when it jump off Onix's head. Hazard put Eevee on his shoulder as he looks to the people.

Alana

Years
Alana jumped when Onix appeared. She stared at the new trainers then shook her head. "No I won't leave." She reached into her backpack and pulled out an odd adn old fashioned Pokeball. She twisted the red top and held it out. "Go Vaporeon!" A slek Vaporeon appeared in a flash of light.

"Va!" It said.

"Vaporeon Hydro Pump on that machine!" Vaporeon nodded and shot a huge jet of water at Iron Mask's machine.

OOC: Should I be Iron Mask? It doesn't seem like he posts much.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
"Maybe I'll give you a hand, little girl." Hazard said as he turn head to Onix. "Onix! Use Slam on that machine" Onix move toward the machine and slammed it so hard.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
At the same time the girl's vaporeon uses it's hydropump, Ven's solarbeam was powered up and let loose and rammed into the machine. Along with the onix slamming it, I'll be surprised if that wierdo didn't get knocked out.

OOC: Do what you think best, but, I always hesitate to take over someone's role w/o warning them first. It's not like he made up the role from scratch though. ::shrug::

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i look at typhlosion and grin inwardly to myself."typhlosion flame thrower!"the back of his neck flares and a stream of fire come out of his mouth and flows towards the machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back