• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Independance Day Everyone!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Even If you're not a US citizen....Happy 4th!

I just hope everyone has a great day today! ~_0

I got lots of candy at the parade...I'm getting to old for that now...wait..I was too old for it a long time ago! XD

I can't wait for the fireworks!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
;_; ... England don't celebrate Independance Day, but i lived in America for half a year and June the 4th was a awesome day. I wish i could celebrate it here in the U.K really =D

Happy Independance Day everyone in the U.S!! ^.~
I wish i could be there for the fireworks *Grin*

Raposa Dalua

I disowned my sanity! ^_^
Years
Happy Independence Day! *is American and proud* I just saw some fireworks last night, right on the shore of a river. Sure, it was a day early, but who'd wanna risk traveling on the acutal holiday known as the Fourth of July? ^_^;; Happy Independence Day (again)!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Have a Happy Independence Day, Americans!

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2006
I`m in the U.S New york!
And I`m gonna try an` stay up really late tonight!

22sa

Years
Mudkip84 said:
I`m in the U.S New york!
And I`m gonna try an` stay up really late tonight!
To see the fireworks? =P

We had fireworks in Edmonton to celebrate Canada Day, just a couple days ago. I'm surprised there's no thread wishing Canadians a happy Canada day... >=p Bleh. ^^

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Ok, then I'd like to wish all the canadians a very happy canada day, for on this day in 1897 they gained their independence from Germany in the war known as the uberkrieg!

22sa

Years
Chairman Kaga said:
Ok, then I'd like to wish all the canadians a very happy canada day, for on this day in 1897 they gained their independance from Germany!
XD Thanks, Chairman Kaga!

And yes, how kind of the Germans to do all they did! =D

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
Yes, today is Independance day, but lets remember what it's really about... The men who died for our freedom & the men who died defending our freedom.

I hope one day countries that don't yet have the same freedoms that Americans do will one day have an Indepedence Day of their own.

Happy 4th everyone! :)

Last edited:

22sa

Years
Tendo said:
Yes, today is Independance day, but lets remember what it's really about... The men who died for our freedom & the men who died defending our freedom.

I hope one day countries that don't quite yet have the same freedoms that we Americans do will one day have an Indepedence Day of their own.

Happy 4th everyone! :)
Oh, yes, and that lovely national anthem called The Star-Spangled Banner they derived from that war. I like it a lot!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Zad and unpatriotic az thiz iz I waz more looking forward to a tenniz match thiz morning than it being a holiday *-*;; Ehh...it'z probably good that I ztop there zince I waz rooting for Roddik'z (the American player) opponint X_X;; Dun kill me, I'm too proud not to mention it ^^;;

But *cough* have a great 4th o July to thoze more patriotic Americans!!! Uhhh...w00t...? Eheh...<_<;;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
22sa said:
Oh, yes, and that lovely national anthem called The Star-Spangled Banner they derived from that war. I like it a lot!
Actually, The Star Spangled Banner was written during the war of 1812...38 years after July 4th 1776....

22sa

Years
tmbjr said:
Actually, The Star Spangled Banner was written during the war of 1812...38 years after July 4th 1776....
1776? I knew that song was written about the 1812 war, lol. I didn't know America got it's Independence Day thing way before that.... x_x Thanks for the correction.

Teara said:
Zad and unpatriotic az thiz iz I waz more looking forward to a tenniz match thiz morning than it being a holiday *-*;; Ehh...it'z probably good that I ztop there zince I waz rooting for Roddik'z (the American player) opponint X_X;; Dun kill me, I'm too proud not to mention it ^^;;

But *cough* have a great 4th o July to thoze more patriotic Americans!!! Uhhh...w00t...? Eheh...<_<;;
... Right, today's only for the patriotic Americans. :P j/k.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I was very unpatriotic today...

I didn't even want to stand for the flag....I just wanted the candy from the parade *evil grin*

Back