• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Free Shop] Sylphy's Super Siggy/Avi Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
Years
Welcome!
If you are looking for a unique signature and/or avatar then you have come to the right place!
I will take any and all requests and get them done as promptly as possible. Don't be afraid to challenge me!
There is no formal request form so feel free to give me as many or as few details as you wish.
Below are a few examples of my previous work.

2liv8fa.jpg

24yyfl3.jpg

359z5v5.jpg

2gtqbee.jpg

309n8g2.png

2a7785t.jpg

2i95mkn.png

zmmej5.jpg

2qa4y7r.png

2uzyxas.png

28uo2eq.png

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I would like to request a new sig with this image of Mewtwo. The size of the sig should be about the same size as the sig you're currently using. The background should be violet with blue-purple waves. There should be a text that says "This isn't even my final form!" with the font colored red. Hopefully, that's enough detail for my sig request.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Your work is awesome! I would love something on it with a shiny Magneton and a Kingler. Maybe the text could say "Magnetic's Dynamic Duo" or something. I can provide pics if you need. Thanks :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
See the guy in my sig, his name Sasuke Uchiha. Use any image of him that you want. Just put JNathan in the upper left and "Prepare to die" in the middle.
He MUST look scary in the image. Thx!

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
Years
*Ok I lied*

I went ahead and did yours fist JNathan since I had some unanswered questions about Magnetic's. I hope you like it!
35d6j35.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
Alright, i have a request for a signature, if you have ever watched Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, you will know who Shiina, Mashiro is. Now what i would like is any picture of Mashiro and put at the top: Mashiro and on the bottom #1. If you need me to provide an image let me know.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
You're really talented! I didn't think it was possible for Kingler to look any more baller than usual, but he does haha.

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
I just dropped in to say that these look really great!
Gotta love that little flare you add in alot of your pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back