• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Who was your MVP?

PerseusRad

Cracked Egg
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2018
In Black 2, it was Excadrill. He was a beast, and he totally crushed everything he fought. He was the only way I beat Iris. I didn't do very well in this game though, because everyone else was so underleveled.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
My MVP in White 2 is a Jellicent I got from the GTS as a Frillish. Because of it, it reached higher levels faster than the rest of my team, all because I was using it as an EV sponge for HP, Def, and SpD.

Call me Gamma

Dusty Old Trainer
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 3, 2017
My Krookodile sweeps the elite four and Iris alone. The move set I use seems to work quite well:

W/ Dark Glasses
-Crunch
-Dragon Rage
-Dig
-Earthquake

Years
Cobalion, when I caught it, I effectively ditched all the other pokemon in my party and just leveled Cobalion. When I reached the Pokemon League it was level 65 and the rest were high 40s. Unfortunately two of the elite four were a bit difficult to get around with Cobalion so I eventually had to level up Zoroark to 55 to help him out. Cobalion took out the champion easily though, I think four of her pokemon have weaknesses to him.

It's worth mentioning that if I hadn't tore apart the champion with Coby, I was going to just blitz the E4 with my event Deoxys so I could get to post game so I'm glad I didn't have to.

Last edited:

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
My MVP must be Weavile! I just love her! She's been one of my favourite sweepers since Sinnoh. She never let me down so far.. I do love my Espeon as well!

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
In White, my MVPs were Emboar before the Elite Four, and Jolteon afterwards. In Black 2, my Haxorus was the MVP, and Garchomp/Excadrill afterwards. They pretty much stomp everything.

Doccit

Pokemon Conquest Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
For BW2 I found krookodile to be incredibly helpful.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
In my two games, Mienshao was the Pokemon I rely on the most. As Mienfoo and Mienshao it helped me out a lot. No regrets, greatest fighting weasel in Pokemon, and one of my favorite Pokemon as well.

In Black 2, as Mienfoo help me win 3 badges (forgot which ones). Evolved by 6th badge time. She took down 2 of the E4 (Marshall and Grimsley) most in 1 hit, and 5 of the 6 Pokemon of Iris (my Emolga took care of Lapras) againt, most with 1 hit. Final move set: Drain Punch, Hi Jump Kick, Aura Sphere, and Detect. Regenerator ability. As of today, she is my only level 100 Pokemon I trained from level 1 (in my White game, I breeded two Mienfoo and once the egg hatched it was a level 1). I overtrained her before E4.

In my White 2 team, I actually have 2 Mienshao, a normal male, and my shiny female. Both evolved in the same double battle. They also help me take down Drayden (for the 7th badge).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
It wasn't as obvious during the main story because my whole team did their fair share...but I'm noticing in the post game my Magnezone is far more levelled than my other team members and doesn't normally get boxed.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
From the looks of it, Scrafty. Shed Skin, Defense and Special Defense are killing the elite right now.

UltimateDogs

Hawk and Wolf
Years
in black My MVP was Beartic. He was Tanky and could deal douche damage. In black 2 it would be Emboar. Emboar was a scary ass Pokemon when i saw it one hit a haxorus. :cool:

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Has to be my Uxie, I just Use Toxic, then spam double team. And afterwards if its still alive somehow, I just use extasensory.

mameshiba

Creepy Purple Zordon
Years
For White 2, my MVP was my Coballion. When I was on the Plasma Frigate, he saved me from near death by sweeping Ghetsis, the plasma shadows and Ghetsis by himself.

Hawk.

The Hawist
Years
  • Age 29
  • PA
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Conkeldurr wreck the elite four for me, except for Caitlyn though. I would set up one Bulk Up and it was over.

Back