• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Are you transferring to Pokebank? I can't trade on Gen 4 and my Gen 5 is glitchy. I know we're already friends on XY. Just curious about what's going to become available come Pokebank.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Are you transferring to Pokebank? I can't trade on Gen 4 and my Gen 5 is glitchy. I know we're already friends on XY. Just curious about what's going to become available come Pokebank.
Sorry ofr the delay, I missed out on the pokebank as nintendo made it not available to the US for a bit .

I would like to request some shinies

For which gen. ? And please PM me any requests as I am really busy at the moment.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Hey RNC! ^^ Hope you are doing well, haven't talked in a while. Was hoping to get some legendaries from you for my Black 2 if you don't mind! Looking for a Latias, Latios, Kyogre, and a Jirachi, Genesect, Deoxys, Keldeo and heatran. Any number of these are fine, and I don't have a preference on natures, just looking to get into the uber competitive scene at this point. ^^ If you can't do this, no biggie!

Also can you give you some things in return if you want from my X/Y. Have 4IV Trevenants, 6IV Pinsir, 5IV Marill, the event Torchic and 4IV Goomys. ^^ Just let me know! Appreciate it.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC! ^^ Hope you are doing well, haven't talked in a while. Was hoping to get some legendaries from you for my Black 2 if you don't mind! Looking for a Latias, Latios, Kyogre, and a Jirachi, Genesect, Deoxys, Keldeo and heatran. Any number of these are fine, and I don't have a preference on natures, just looking to get into the uber competitive scene at this point. ^^ If you can't do this, no biggie!

Also can you give you some things in return if you want from my X/Y. Have 4IV Trevenants, 6IV Pinsir, 5IV Marill, the event Torchic and 4IV Goomys. ^^ Just let me know! Appreciate it.

Sorry for the delay, I can give you some of those legends after the 1st if you not mind to mind?

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
RNC! You helped me out greatly when I was playing SS/HG in 2010. Any chance of you possibly having a flawless ditto on gen 6? I have a relaxed shiny 31/31/20-22/20-21/14-15/20-22 Forretress from the pokesafari if you have one, or I need cloning for it!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
RNC! You helped me out greatly when I was playing SS/HG in 2010. Any chance of you possibly having a flawless ditto on gen 6? I have a relaxed shiny 31/31/20-22/20-21/14-15/20-22 Forretress from the pokesafari if you have one, or I need cloning for it!

I have a ditto that I was told was flawless, but since I not know how to really make out what the judge says, I can't verify it, if you want that one I can trade you it, it is shiny and Jap.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello, RNC! I apologize for the dumb question, but your Shiny Pokemon are only available for trade on Sunday, correct? Well, not trade, giveaway...you know what mean!

I need to change that, but no, I trade them all the time, but if you want them on 6th gen. sorry I can't help.

Let me put that one in there then and then I'll be back in there.

Last edited:

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
I had such a hard time getting people to help me out since I really had nothing to offer. Thanks again!!

Back