• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retek

Banned
Years
Squeamish... I am having a bad reaction to my booster shot + flu jab I got yesterday, and the pain/discomfort make me hyper-aware of things like swallowing and breathing, and it's horrible! Feels like a baby elephant is sitting on my chest, my lymph nodes are all swollen and I hurt everywhere. :pleaplup:

Aww bestie, sorry to hear that! Sending light hugs your way! Get well soon! <3

Maybe a hug is not the best then, but I'm sending you good vibes and virtual hugs anyway ♡

Meanwhile... still lonely

Aww, sorry to hear that. Feeling lonely is the worst! Sending hugs your way too!

Years
God I'm soo tired. After two courses of antibiotics this skin condition comes back each time, and the soonest derm appointment I can get here is late August. Booked it for now and plan to go even if my issue is resolved by then, I really need to address why I keep having skin issues. Already working on cutting things that are known to cause problems like dairy, sugar, and gluten and testing various topicals that have helped others with similar problems. Just can't wait for it to go away and this really depresses me. :( The temptation to go back on antibiotics to keep it under control until I get to the derm is so strong, but I've already been on them a total of 14 weeks. That's way more than enough sigh.

Years
God I'm soo tired. After two courses of antibiotics this skin condition comes back each time, and the soonest derm appointment I can get here is late August. Booked it for now and plan to go even if my issue is resolved by then, I really need to address why I keep having skin issues. Already working on cutting things that are known to cause problems like dairy, sugar, and gluten and testing various topicals that have helped others with similar problems. Just can't wait for it to go away and this really depresses me. :( The temptation to go back on antibiotics to keep it under control until I get to the derm is so strong, but I've already been on them a total of 14 weeks. That's way more than enough sigh.

Oh that sounds so draining Janna. I hope you can find the root cause of it soon so you can break the cycle.

In the meantime, have a big hug!!! 🤗

Big hugs for everyone else that needs them too, you all deserve them!

Rn: scared

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Frustrated

You know how you're supposed to be mindful about bad emotions in order to get out of that depression hole? It gets really frustrating when you find yourself in that state repeatedly. Being depressed->realizing you're depressed and trying to clear your head -> being depressed again->realizing that you're depressed again->being depressed about constantly catching yourself feeling depressed->cycle continues. <_<
Rn: scared
I hope things turned out alright for you! :)
Wanna cry. Laptop not working. That means no Blender.
Sorry to hear! *hugs*

Years
Frustrated

You know how you're supposed to be mindful about bad emotions in order to get out of that depression hole? It gets really frustrating when you find yourself in that state repeatedly. Being depressed->realizing you're depressed and trying to clear your head -> being depressed again->realizing that you're depressed again->being depressed about constantly catching yourself feeling depressed->cycle continues. <_<

((I know the feeling. I am currently trying not to fall back into the state I have been, since this year started, until last month. Best wishes for you to feel good again.))

Retek

Banned
Years
Frustrated

Sorry to hear! *hugs*

Thank you Megan, also sorry to know that, I know the feeling, it gets really annoying over time! :(

I hope you get through this. If things get hard, you know where to find me! Best of luck queen! <3

hugs!!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Tranquilly furious.

Context:
Spoiler:

Years
Tranquilly furious.

Context:
Spoiler:

I had similar frustrations in uni when I was going too. Felt like I did everything right, but the teachers just wanted it a specific way and that certainly didn't seem fair. I'm really sorry you're going through this, hopefully you have all the relief in the world once you finally finish school D:

Years
Tranquilly furious.

Context:
Spoiler:

I'm sorry to hear you're being put through that...
Just do your best, and be proud of yourself. And when you finish it, I wish you well deserved holidays!

Years
Wanna cry. Laptop not working. That means no Blender.

Frustrated

Sorry to hear! *hugs*

((I know the feeling. I am currently trying not to fall back into the state I have been, since this year started, until last month. Best wishes for you to feel good again.))

Tranquilly furious.

Context:
Spoiler:

Virtual hugs all round! I wish I could give you all a real one <3

Rn: realistic 😞

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Current mood: Grateful! I'm reading all these messages and I thank you all for the support. I'm feeling a lot better now. I hope I did pass, so I can be one step closer to ending this ordeal.

Also, I just ate a dish of sorrentini and went to bed to rest, so I'm also thankful that I could do that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
been feeling quite relaxed and happy lately c: that's for sure going to change after the summer when work intensifies ahah. but for now, i'd like to enjoy it.

Years
Completely in the gutter, mentally.

Nice people existing is realistic, as well! <3

They do, and sometimes you find them in the mirror... 😉

Big hugs my friend, and if you need to talk, you know where I am <3

Weirdly enough, I've been feeling really calm today. My PC anniversary is coming up too! June 30th 2004, and that's literally 18 long years of annoying y'all! XD

Happy early anniversary Kimi!!!

(Just in case I'm not around on the actual day) :)

been feeling quite relaxed and happy lately c: that's for sure going to change after the summer when work intensifies ahah. but for now, i'd like to enjoy it.

And long may it continue!!! 😊

Rn: just really tired

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Contemplative.

...What? I'm just thinking of buying a new pair of earrings, but I don't know what material they should be made of. Something that doesn't trigger an allergy would be nice.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I had two almost meltdowns today. So, it made me feel kind of down today... but my boyfriend cheered me up. I love him so much. <3

so-happy-right-now-happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back