• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Resources

Years
What Pokemon Resources have you seen touched a little,but not enough.Tell me because I'm gonna start a PKMN wesite soon.(Thinking about doing it on the Pokemon Manga[English])

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Well, when I go to a Pokemon website for thing on information and such, I normally like to see more in-depth walkthroughs for the video games. Some of the sites I've been to have really good ones, but most only have a little bit of informtaion and aren't as clear to understand. I also used to like seeing descriptions for the anime episodes. I know those can be hard to keep up with, but I only know of one website that actually gives a whole overview on what happened in the episode.

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
PKMN Nick said:
So you want descriptive Poekmon Video Game Walkthroughs.

And Descriptive Episode Guides.

Well you don't have to do those of course, they're just what I look for personally. XD In other words, when I go to a Pokemon website I'm most impressed by the webmaster's ability to present quality information. I can understand that just as the site starts out they may not have a ton of stuff, but if the information is good then quantity doesn't count as much, IMO.

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Please don't make posts requesting for people to post in your thread, as it's pretty spammy. ^^; I would recommend putting a link to this thread in your signature to help advertise it though, then perhaps more members will visit it and give you their ideas.

~Kelsey

butterFlyFree

Fields of green
Years
Just make a good website with a whole bucnh of information
about pokemon

All pokefans like that
Normally these include an a Pokedex, Gallery, Info and maybe the list of episodes ..

Ok

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

This topic shouldn't have been bumped as it is over a month old, butterFlyFree...=\

If you're still looking for sites though:
Smogon has the best Pokemon strategies.

And Veekun has one of the best Pokedexes I've ever seen, even better than Serebii's.

Take a hint from those two sites if you want to have nice game info for your site.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Back