• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another fresh year to live!

Soari

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
2011is just around the corner and it's the perfect time to start thinking about your own New Year's resolution. So, what are your main aims/goals for 2011? Are they attainable and can easily be achieved? How will you measure your progress towards meeting your goals?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I want to try harder in school. Basic stuff. I never really carry out that resolution though, haha. I would like a new hairstyle too. That'd be nice. Then again, I really like the way it is now and can't picture it any other way, so maybe not...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
For 2011 to be a much better year than 2010. That's pretty much it. 2010 was horrible to me. :( But if I were to make a few resolutions:

1. Do better in College
2. Obtain the money to be able to go to Megacon with my friend in March

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
It's pretty much do the best you can of the school year (or as my school says it "Adsuma: Aim for The Highest")
Year 12/ Grade 11 here is the most crucial year in you school life. Where Universities look at your Grades, looking at Scholarships for Uni and such.

This year I plan not to muck around

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I have a few goals:

1. don't freak out over my GPA as much, it doesn't need to be a 4.0 all the time :|
2. stay ORGANIZED. my word you have no idea how difficult this is for me to do.
3. take a roadtrip somewhere new, maybe colorado or philadelphia/nyc?
4. do more artsy stuff since my last paint canvas hasn't been touched yet
5. meet someone new in every class next semester and next school year

:)

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Ah yes... New Year's Resolutions... Well:

1) Keep on getting good grades.
2) Stop going on the PokeCommunitycomputer so much.
3) Stay friends with my... friends? I hope that makes sense.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
Let's see...

1.Improve my grades in school.
2.Meet new friends.
3.Go to an Anime Convention.
4.Gain Weight.
5.Improve my artistic abilities.

My goals might change later on..

Skitty123

Alice Cullen
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 14, 2012
Hmm
let's see

1. Hit my school targets
2. For my mam to actually talk to my dad

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
1. Get the **** out of school. God I hate my school. That's all I really care about at this point, I can't wait to start college.
2. Maybe gain a few pounds. But that's impossible apparently - whenever I eat a ton of food (if I can muster that) then I always end up shedding it instead of gaining it >_>

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
  1. Try and keep up with homework at least actually, I really slacked off this year with my homework.
  2. Make new friends offline, honestly I love my online ones, but I need some offline ones as those would be important too in my opinion.
  3. Keep up with exercising and get fit, I'd like to actually look good with some muscles, since I look kind of skinny.
  4. Enjoy 2011 more than this year, it was kind of horrible, the only comfort I could actually find was being on PokéCommunity, movies and listening to music to keep my mind off of things.

Kelp

<3
Years
1. Find a more efficient way to get good grades but with less stress. I think I've been over-working myself this year, doing more than I should. =3

Needless to say, I won't be achieving this in the first month or so.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Goals in 2011:

To get my severe back pain cured
To be able to get endurance back
To not have to miss so much school

Yeah, those were my goals for 2010, though it got worse, so I'm not expecting it to get any better, really.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
Goals for 2011.

- Get Dux of year 10 (so close again this year)

- mayyybe get a job

- try and stop being so addicted to gaming, GPX and other stuff that I spend my time doing.

-Do well in the Year 10 Certificate (final one ever in Australia I think)

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
Years
1. Get the **** out of school. God I hate my school. That's all I really care about at this point, I can't wait to start college.
2. Maybe gain a few pounds. But that's impossible apparently - whenever I eat a ton of food (if I can muster that) then I always end up shedding it instead of gaining it >_>

Funny, considering most people want to LOSE weight... maybe you should check your thyroid?

Years
2011 is going to be a tough and challenging year for me.
It is the year that I finish University and go out into the real world. I am unsure as to what I want to do, but I think my plan is to work for a year in a 'dead end job' to save up to go travelling, as I want to go to the usual places, Asia, America, Germany, Australia and so on.

But New Year's resolutions? Hummm...
  • Cut down on smoking
  • Get a first in University
  • Be happy :3

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
My main goal for next year is to do better in my school grades and spend time with my family more.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
IRL goals:
Get a Distinction for at least one of my classes - in other words, procrastinate less.
Get along better with Nan.
Try not to... break anything I own!
Be a more social person.

Oh and the friendships/everything I have had in 2010 to stay the same but that's obvious. :3

PC goals:
Idk, lock 100 threads in a month? I wish.
(Actually, I don't really have any goals for PC in 2011, except help people more, etc).

I think I did have ~proper~ goals for 2011, but I forgot them, lol.

Actually, every goal I had for 2010 (most of which I didn't mention) I achieved/completed/whatever, so that's something. :)

Back