• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
"Illegal content may not be posted. (4 pts / 4 mths) The community does not allow
discussion of illegal materials - this includes the illegal distribution of TV
shows, video games (including ROMs),
music, or software. You may not
discuss how to obtain these materials
or link to sites with these materials." It's in the rules, sorry dude.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Hey i just got this hack yesterday and so far it's been great XD. Just one question, does this hack support the real time clock? I set the clock at the beginning but it doesn't seem to be changing from day to night. Just wondering if this was normal or i'd run into a bug.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey i just got this hack yesterday and so far it's been great XD. Just one question, does this hack support the real time clock? I set the clock at the beginning but it doesn't seem to be changing from day to night. Just wondering if this was normal or i'd run into a bug.
Wes did not implement this.
He said that maybe if he were to release upgraded version then maybe.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
my problem

watch?v=cI5Vv98j3GQ

can't paste fulll link but mind giving me some help?

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
i am training a kadabra shall i stop? coz if u trade it later for alakazam is not fun to change kadabra 50 for alakazam 30?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Thanks alot Ash493 I really appreciate it, also do you know when you unlock the nurse joy for trading? Dino16, could you explain what your problem is, I cant watch the vid because I am using opera mini and don't have alot of airtime.

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2012
Hi, i have only played the light platinum game today , i love it but i have to name a bugg in the game.
When i evolved my venipade at lvl 23, the evolutions lvl was only 19.
I have trained him back to his original lvl but i just think this should be fixed, it was a bit random :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Thanks alot Ash493 I really appreciate it, also do you know when you unlock the nurse joy for trading? Dino16, could you explain what your problem is, I cant watch the vid because I am using opera mini and don't have alot of airtime.
I have no idea since I have never used trading feature in my plays.

Hi, i have only played the light platinum game today , i love it but i have to name a bugg in the game.
When i evolved my venipade at lvl 23, the evolutions lvl was only 19.
I have trained him back to his original lvl but i just think this should be fixed, it was a bit random :)
We know about it... it's a known fact.

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
can you please answer my question? it's a waste to train my kadabra, coz then later i'll get alakazam at 30, or what? u all ignored me ;<

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Sorry Minti, it's just that it's up to you to decide. On one hand you have a high level kadabra, on the other you have a lower level alakazam that has higher base stats, I would go with alakazam, it needs training but is as far as I know alot faster and has high special attack. It's still your decision though. P.S. Thanks alot ash493, I will just keep playing through and hope I will unlock it. I wanted to trade my female jolly onix holding metal coat for my friends male adamant scyther holding metal coat.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
can someone help me?

watch?v=cI5Vv98j3GQ

put together on youtube, its a weird bug and i cant fix it. help pls

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
I checked wesleyfg's website and weavile and sneasel are not marked in the pokedex. How do you edit the evolutions ash493? I tried YAPE but it doesn't work because it doesn't support LP? Unless you are editing the original ruby rom instead of patching the .ips to it and leaving them seperate?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
how do I get into MT. Vulcan to deliver the super repel. The guy is blocking the way
Use walkthrough walls if you cannot make that guy disappear by normal meanings.
Mt. Vulcan has kinda messed up flags so it can happen.

I checked wesleyfg's website and weavile and sneasel are not marked in the pokedex. How do you edit the evolutions ash493? I tried YAPE but it doesn't work because it doesn't support LP? Unless you are editing the original ruby rom instead of patching the .ips to it and leaving them seperate?
First you need to edit LP's header to the same header as normal Ruby by using RHEA.
And editing the original Ruby won't help you since it would not be present in the "patched" ROM ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
its possible to evolve haunter without trading?

If yes, how?

Sorry i tried to search but couldnt find it

Back