• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Beaten Drum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

Welcome to the Beaten Drum.

This pub is open to any and all. We've got most anything you want to eat or drink, so order whatever you like. For entertainment there're a few TVs showing various sport, one TV showing the local news, a rather unused stage and the antics of whoever happens to wander in.
The bartender is a quiet sort and prompt with service. Just wave him down and place an order, he'll get it to you right away. Occasionally Anna, the manager, will come in and assist in the bartending- well, mainly get in the way of the bartender while chatting to patrons.

This pub is a sort-of roleplay. Anyone can join in at any time, don't worry what's going on. But stay in the roleplay world please; this isn't the place to be commenting on forum-based things like a person's signature. In this world, the pub is located in the city of Other Trivia, which is in the country of PokéCommunity. You may refer to them and events in them as long as you pretend like they are that.​

Have a good time, guys.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
A young girl, close to about 22 years of age, walks in through the doors carrying a dark brown messenger bag. She strides over to one of the bar stools and plops herself down, while waving to the bartender for a glass of milk.

As she waits, she taps her fingers on the hard surface of the wooden bar counter.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
'Ah- hello.' Anna says, appearing from behind the bar. 'Welcome to the Beaten Drum. I'm Anna. Although I suppose my telling you that is a bit redundant since I'm wearing a nametag.'

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
A young boy runs in and behind him, a gang of hood rats attack him.
"NO I WANT HIM" says one.
"NAH I WANT THIS BABY" says another.
"I HAVE CARAMEL FLAVORED LIP BALM" says the one with a bump on her head.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
'Oh dear.' Anna hurries around the bar counter and tries to shoo the hoodlums away. 'Get out of here, you pests! What on earth are you hounding this poor kid for?'

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
'Oh dear.' Anna hurries around the bar counter and tries to shoo the hoodlums away. 'Get out of here, you pests! What on earth are you hounding this poor kid for?'

"HE IS SUCH A HOTTIE" one says.
"YEAH" the another says.
"I ALSO HAVE BUBBLE GUM" says the last.
"I guess I am pretty good-looking..." says the boy.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
The young girl turns around lazily and sighs. She gets up and walks over to the newcomer and the lifeforms around him. Her tall figure easily shadows them. She stands there for a moment before speaking up.

"Is there a problem here?" she asks in her mellow sounding voice with a bit of annoyance mixed in.

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
"Man, I must be good-looking! Because these 3 are after meh."
"No." says the first, "We hear you have Brad's hone numba and we'z wants it!"
"Wow. You could have just asked." says the boy, then he hands the girls a piece of paper with numbers on it.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
The girl's annoyance quickly changed into confusion as she watched the people in front of her. She then gave out another sigh, quickly realizing that all in all, she doesn't really care about them. She quietly walks over to her bar stool once again and begins sipping on her newly obtained glass of milk.

"Bleh." she comments in disgust, while staring at her milk.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
'Oh um is something wrong with your milk?' Anna worries as she leaves the commotion by the entrance. She figures the confusing children can sort themselves out, but if something to do with her establishment has gone wrong... there could be trouble.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
"It seems to be tasting a little weird, Miss Anna. Are you using expired milk? Or perhaps it could just be me. Maybe perhaps if you add some chocolate syrup to it or maybe some eggs..." The girl started going on a rant. A few minutes later, she caught herself. "Oh, I'm sorry, sometimes that happens and I can't really quite control it. By the way, the name my name is Irale. Irale Stroud." Irale sticks out her hand offering a handshake to Anna.

WillPowerPedro

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
The boy noticed that the Beaten Drum was a pub and sat down. He looked up and screeched at the unorganized shelfs full of ingredients and drinks. He tried to keep himself in his sit and mumbled words the others could comprehend.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
A young man casually walked in. "G'day all" he said on his way to the bar. He took a seat before he noticed the busy barmaid. "She looks so familiar" he thought, staring at her for a good few seconds. When he noticed he was staring he immediately apologized. "Oh, ahahaha. Terribly sorry miss er... Anna, never meant to stare atcha. You don't mind me ordering a drink, do ya?"

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Anna shakes the proffered hand. "Nice to meet you Irale. Um but I don't think there's anything wrong with the milk; I had some with my cereal this morning and it was fine."

Her attention is caught by a new arrival. "Ah, no, wouldn't mind at all. What would you like?"

Arma

The Hyena
Years
"You do serve ice tea right? Can you get me a big glass, the heat's been killing me." After the order was placed, the young man remembered he hadn't introduced himself yet. "Ah, where're my manners. I'm Arma, pleased to meetcha miss!"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
"Nice to meet you too, Arma!" Anna says as she retrieves a glass and fills it with iced tea. "Here's your drink. You know... I feel like I've met you before."

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
"I guess it's me then. Anyway, do you know of anywhere nearby I can stay? I'm not really familiar with the area and it's getting late." Irale says as she finishes up her milk and then looks at the newest patron who called himself Arma.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
"Ah, we've got a few rooms upstairs if you want to stay here. They're fairly small, but if you just need a place to sleep it should do." Anna says. "There's also a hotel down the street, but I don't know much about them."

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
The door gets kicked open.
'What can i get here?' asks a boy with blonde hair, weird shades and a katana in his hand.
'My best bro told me there's some good stuff here. And he's the one who visits everything, so...yeah.'

(Can i roleplay as a troll? Please? < wants to play Sollux)

Arma

The Hyena
Years
"Thanks dear" Arma gulped down his drink, before he continued. "Can't shake the feeling as well, though I'd never could forget somebody as pretty as you" he said, winking at at the barmaid.

His attention shifted to the young woman looking at him, but before he could say anything, he was being disturbed by the fellow bursting in. "Dear god, lets hope this clown won't be causing a scene here." Arma thought, choosing to just ignore him for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back