• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drago Dragonite's Ol' market o' tradin'~Come In!~

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Well hello!Feel free to come in!We got the current pokemon in stock:
•Snivy
•Kabuto
Zorua
Numel
Buisel
Areodactyl
Wooper
Grimer
Oshawott
Tepig
Eevee
Shelmet
Electrike
Shinx
Feebas
Baltoy
Aron
Carvanha
Cacnea
Cubone
Makuhita, Deino, Doduo, Pidgey, Corphish, Sentret, Zubat, Pineco, Drowzee, Magikarp, Geodude, Combee, Illumise, Wingull, Deerling, Zangoose, Larvitar, Dunsparce, Castform, Exegutte, Sudowoodo, Panpour,Kricketot... You ask for it,I'll try to get it (sorry,I can't get shinies or legendarys,or certain pokemon.I'll answer you if I can or cannot)!Also,we do your breeding!We'll trade a temporary pokemon for the pokemon,and then we trade back!We can also train your pokemon,the same metod we use for the breeding,but may take more time.I can get you good HM slaves too!ALSO, you can ask for the nickname you want for your pokemon, AND the moveset!I am sorry,but they will all have to be for 5th generation...Well,I guess I can give you the sheet you use for the requests.Here you go:
For Trading-
Pokemon wanted:
Pokemon offered:
Level(1-40,or it will take a LONG time):
Nickname(if you want):
Move-set(normal\personalized):
For breeding-
Pokemon to breed:
How many you want:

For training:
Pokemon to train:
Until which level:

If you want a HM slave,just say the name,how many\what HMs you want it to know.

That is all folks,feel free to wander,but don't break anything please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
What about hidden ability Pokemon? Do you breed for those? I don't actually want anything right now, just trying to help out. Noticed you didn't mention it.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
Hey man, I noticed you just posted this, I know how it feels to try and get a thread going. if you want PM me and I can help you better organize your thread and if you need userbars and a banner I can make those too, just PM me.

Drago Dragonite

Years
Breeding hidden abilities?...Well,if you want,but I have to ask my shop partner(that doesn't have an account or talks english),to do that,but if you want to have a ol' goody pokemon with a hidden ability,it will take a very,very long time buddy,or not.It's luck if that pokemon appears first or not.Also, I can get shinies for breeding,but if you want a shiny I will take over a month.Oh and thanks Lucian ^^.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Pokemon to train:amoonguss
Until which level:50

Pokemon to breed:bagon
How many you want2

Drago Dragonite

Years
Amoonguss?Awright,you want to train your own,or I catch any for ya?
Bagon?You got one,or you want me to breed with mine?
(Answer me by PM.Don't worry,I can take care of both situations^^!)

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
Congrats on opening your trade shop.

Pokemon to breed:pidgey
How much you want:2

Pokemon to breed:Shinx

Pokemon to breed:Snivy

Can you just trade them to me when there still eggs please i can hatch them

Drago Dragonite

Years
Your order is taken!My friend code is visible on my profille-I'll take care of your order right now and PM you when it's ready-just tell me when are you online so we can trade.

Back