• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Logos!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
So these games, like any other games have had unique logos:

m9X84mf.png
3WPNIR3.png

and

me9qY38.png
3KqybVS.png

Do you like them? Which logo set do you prefer? The Japanese or the English? Would've you designed them a different way? Do you think they're indicative to what the box art will be like (aka greatly influenced by said logo)? Share yo thoughts!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'm assuming the Japanese one is gonna have some sort of Pseudo 3D effect. Meaning something like Platinum's but with depth I dunno how that would work with the English Logos though. I definitely like the Japanese ones, they have a nice color to them and almost match the original GS ones.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I'm hoping on the bandwagon express and say that I prefer the Japanese logo. For one thing, the Japanese logo had more speculations behind it, like, the "DNA" like symbol, could symbolize genetics? Things like that. Plus, I really like the overall design of it more, tbh.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Yeah the Japanese logos are definitely better, just from an aesthetic point. The English ones are just extremely bland. I wish they would give us a more colorful one like that of the Japanese one, but in all reality it's not that big of a deal. The logo doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Aesthetically, the Japanese logo looks the best. Even with "Pokémon" so oddly placed at the bottom of it, it's more vibrant and interesting than the bland English logo. The DNA symbol was also a nice touch and offered something for the fans to speculate about.

I don't particularly like the design of the "Y" in either titles though.

Last edited:

Thingula

How do you change this text?
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
I always prefer the Japanese logos. On just about any game, they look better. Especially on Pokemon, they look crisper, the color fits the actual logo of the game and the font looks cooler.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I prefer Japan's ;; I think they could've been more creative with the English one but meh, they always end up sucking :x

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
If there was one easy way to improve the English one it would be to screw the word Pokémon like it is in the Japanese one (the actual Japanese word, not the Pokémon underneath it) and give it the same coloring, and the DNA symbol as well. It'd make it a more interesting logo for the English version of it.

Sirfetch’d

I really think that they are kinda plain however as already mentioned it doesnt matter as it will not affect the game itself. However, I do think the Japanese ones look better.

Back