• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new to this

Sky Huntress

Sky Girl
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
Hey, everyone! my username is Sky Huntress because I love Flying-Type Pokemon!
And, yeah, I know it's not usually what girls prefer...
But, OK, I guess. Nice to meet all you guys, and have a nice day! :)

Yo-yo-oh

I am the alpha and the omega!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Hey Sky! Welcome to the forums, I think flying types are nice too I like Lugia and Skarmory the most of the flying types. Nice Username btw I love it.

Years
Hello Sky! Welcome to PC!

I'm always excited meeting new people, and you look like a friendly person. Don't worry if you feel shy at first, everyone here was new at some point and given the diversity of the forums I'm sure you'll find something you love here. If you're a fan of Flying-type Pokemon I think you'll love the Flying-type Club over in the Pokemon Clubs section. Joining a club can be a great way to make new friends so it's definitely a section worth hanging out in.

But yeah, I do hope you can stick around and make new friends here. If you ever need a friend, feel free to leave me a visitor message on my profile, or you can always contact staff members like Cirno if you have questions regarding the forums. Anyways, enjoy your stay and have fun at PC! See you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Sky Huntress

Sky Girl
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
Thanks to all those guys who replied! It's my first time here, and I'm really nervous, but
with your support, I think it will improve my traits as a social person! So thanks, guys!
Looking forward to becoming a great member here on PC! :) See ya around too, Hikari10!
And thanks, Yo-yo-oh! Lugia and Skarmory are great Flying-Types!

Last edited:
Back