• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Subject if any lol.

Favorite Subject

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I love English... and alot of others. xD; My opinion on the class really depends on how the teachers teach it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Computer Science. ^_^; Or studies... or whatever it's called. <_<; This year we did Javascript and HTML, the latter of which I was already fluent in. It's basically my slack off class. XD

Last year, though, my favourite classes were Art, French, and Japanese. Japanese is still great, but I'm not doing as well as I was... and art is annoying now. French is okay too, but again, I'm not doing as well as I was before, so it's lost some of its charm. o.o;

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
My favourite lesson was Computers
jump1.gif

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Lightning said:
Computer Science. ^_^; Or studies... or whatever it's called. <_<; This year we did Javascript and HTML, the latter of which I was already fluent in. It's basically my slack off class. XD

Last year, though, my favourite classes were Art, French, and Japanese. Japanese is still great, but I'm not doing as well as I was... and art is annoying now. French is okay too, but again, I'm not doing as well as I was before, so it's lost some of its charm. o.o;
Computer Information Science I think is what it's called. I like all my courses except for English because of my hippie activist feminst (in a bad way) touchy feely teacher. << The rest are find. Art...umm...lots of the kids don't like the teacher, they tick each other off. I'm fine, it's just I think he cannot teach. He's too leniant and stuff, and oddly enough that's bad. O_O

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
When I still went to school I was interested in English and Creative Writing. I also liked my art classes. i am an artist/writer, so I guess that makes snece for more. Now that I am out of school, I still write. I'm writing a novel at the moment.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I had Creative Writing for a semester last year. =3 I loved it, but... >.>; I did not like the teacher. >"<

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 2, 2005
Well I'd have to say History and Science. I just love learning about other cultures, and learning about the history behind them. Oddly enough, I was also drawn into the American history too. Learning about the American Revolution and the Revolutionary war was awesome. The fact that we got to go to some of the places where it happened made it awesomer.

As for Science, it's just odd. I never really liked Science until this year, but that's because every teacher I've had for the class before was an , as my current teacher says, "ol' fart." XD
Astronomy and realizing the expansion and contraction of the universe we're living in just grabs my attention so much. I know! I'm a geek! XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
English, all the way. Sorry, don't mean to brag, because this is one of the last things about myself I am proud of. I am very talented at it - one of the only things I'm good at - and it doesn't hurt my brain, like mathematics does.

History, because I find ancient history especially compared to modern history fascinating, especially the mythology sections.

And I also like Visual Art [should have clicked elective, but in junior it isn't elective], because I am okay at it and it's fun.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
I can't ever choose do I like school or do I hate it XD Sometimes there is fun but sometimes (means very often) so boring. But my favorite subjects are English, IT, Cooking and Finnish. Sometimes Physical Education is fun too^^
But to choose one I'll say English.

winnie

Long Live Guitars
Years
I love art to pieces!!!!
i like 'cause it gives me a chance to be creative
there should be more choices really

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006