• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Write something about anything

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
I've been doing laundry all day and it's taken away 2 hours of time from me hanging out with my girlfriend. I despise laundry so much -.-
I know that feel, I've been there. It blows
I've completed my second week at my new job and holy **** is there no turning back, this is much better.

Although I've basically been twiddling thumbs because nothing was set up. And I was confused.

What are you doing now? {:3}

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
Due tomorrow I have to make a short presentation about any country from Europe to Transcaucasia and a bit of the Middle East.
The problem is, our teacher made a list so no nation would appear twice, and since I was one of the last ones to receive the list, I'm stuck with Azerbaijan right now...
Well it definitely could be worse

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Due tomorrow I have to make a short presentation about any country from Europe to Transcaucasia and a bit of the Middle East.
The problem is, our teacher made a list so no nation would appear twice, and since I was one of the last ones to receive the list, I'm stuck with Azerbaijan right now...
Well it definitely could be worse

If it was about Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Italy and so I could totally help you.
But Azerbaijan is really out of my knowledge -_-

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
If it was about Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Italy and so I could totally help you.
But Azerbaijan is really out of my knowledge -_-

It won't be difficult though, as I somehow know a bunch of facts about it from heart already..
-9 million inhabitants
-official language is Azeri
-muslim-oriented
-former member of the USSR
-member of the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States)
-currently is has tensions with Armenia
-has an exclave named Nakhitshevan

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I guess I am.. I'm feeling nice today, but I dreamt about the girl I like. Seeing her last night took its toll on me.
I did want her to like me back, but now I'm sure that's not gonna happen. I wrote about it a few weeks ago here on the forums. I've been a mess.
Thanks I guess ahaha
*Sends out awkward non-contact internet hug*

I've been doing laundry all day and it's taken away 2 hours of time from me hanging out with my girlfriend. I despise laundry so much -.-
Get her in on the laundry - That's what women are for *Ducks for cover from the feminist army* {XD} Really though, surely she wouldn't mind actually helping out or something? Like, all you need to do is set the washing machine going and then sit back and chillax?

Outlier

I feel like I'm regressing mentally. I catch myself not being able to spell certain words that I would have typed without a second thought a few years ago, in fact it takes me longer to figure things out in general these days. I don't know whether to attribute this to me possibly having some form of autism or if it's just due to a lack of exposure to the outside world and my mind is slipping. If I really wanted answers I'd go see a shrink but I'm just venting here.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Thinking itself is hard, though. D:
I know how you feel Dakota -_-
*Sends out awkward non-contact internet hug*

Get her in on the laundry - That's what women are for *Ducks for cover from the feminist army* {XD} Really though, surely she wouldn't mind actually helping out or something? Like, all you need to do is set the washing machine going and then sit back and chillax?
Thanks man *awkwardly accepts hug and hugs back*
I feel like I'm regressing mentally. I catch myself not being able to spell certain words that I would have typed without a second thought a few years ago, in fact it takes me longer to figure things out in general these days. I don't know whether to attribute this to me possibly having some form of autism or if it's just due to a lack of exposure to the outside world and my mind is slipping. If I really wanted answers I'd go see a shrink but I'm just venting here.

Sometimes it also happens to me that I type the most common word ever and I just stupidly spend 5 minutes looking at it thinking "why doesn't this seem right?", even tho it is.
It's frustrating really.

Two summers ago I went through the most ridiculous "crisis" ever. I forgot how to tie my shoelaces...
Yes, that's right ahaha
For some reason, instead of automatically doing it like always (it just comes out you know), I started thinking about it, how it was done. And boy, was it a pain. I couldn't wrap my head around it, I felt completely retarded ahah
I went like 4 or 5 days without tieing them because I seriously couldn't. I'd just try and fail, and fail all over again.
Derp

Outlier

Sometimes it also happens to me that I type the most common word ever and I just stupidly spend 5 minutes looking at it thinking "why doesn't this seem right?", even tho it is.
It's frustrating really.

Two summers ago I went through the most ridiculous "crisis" ever. I forgot how to tie my shoelaces...
Yes, that's right ahaha
For some reason, instead of automatically doing it like always (it just comes out you know), I started thinking about it, how it was done. And boy, was it a pain. I couldn't wrap my head around it, I felt completely retarded ahah
I went like 4 or 5 days without tieing them because I seriously couldn't. I'd just try and fail, and fail all over again.
Derp

Yeah that is odd. Your post gives me some hope that I could just be overreacting, but either way I feel like a total man-child haha. To put it in Californication terms I feel like Charlie Runkle but with hair. ;)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Yes, that's right ahaha
Derp

My fruitcake of a maternal grandmother (of which my mother will concur) taught me how to tie my shoes in first grade. She said there was two ways to tie my shoes, either "professional way" or the "TV way" (which was basically whether you tie the two bunny ears together or pull one ear through the other). God only knows where she pulled those terms from. Lunatic, right?

Recently I've started writing a large-scale application project in C. It's a code compiler that has a backend core, a command line UI, and a Windows GUI. Right now I've gotten to handling #defines in the compiler. :D

I have a name for this thread guys. Let's call it The Polymorphic DCC. It's basically a DCC with a dynamic array of topics floating around, all intertwined like timey-wimey. ;3

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Yeah that is odd. Your post gives me some hope that I could just be overreacting, but either way I feel like a total man-child haha. To put it in Californication terms I feel like Charlie Runkle but with hair. ;)
Aw man, in his own way Runkle is awesome. The guy cracks me up ahah
You must be a great friend too then ;)

My fruitcake of a maternal grandmother (of which my mother will concur) taught me how to tie my shoes in first grade. She said there was two ways to tie my shoes, either "professional way" or the "TV way" (which was basically whether you tie the two bunny ears together or pull one ear through the other). God only knows where she pulled those terms from. Lunatic, right?

I find it funny, it's completely random ahaha
I can totally picture it, and coming from an old lady, it's kind of adorable :)

So ****, yesterday I drunk texted the girl I like... Not good, it was bad really.
I was this close from sending her something I once wrote on Dear A.:

«Today I dreamed about you. I've been having you on my mind every single day, I can't stop thinking about your smile and the way you looked at me when we were together. I can't stop thinking about your lips, about how tender they were on mine and how much I miss you.

I know you had told me not to fall in love with you, I know you told me you would end up hurting me but deep down I know it's all a mask. I know by the brightness in your eyes when we met, by the passionate way you would kiss me, I know you felt this too.. I just wish I could understand what keeps you away from me, what stands in the way between you and your feelings, why you can't let go and lose yourself with me..

Maybe I was fooling myself. I warned myself not to let any feelings for you take over me because maybe, maybe, you really are too young.. But damn you for being so beautiful, for lowering down my guard ever so slowly and gently for, without even acknowledging it, making me fall in love with you in every single way, with every glance, every word coming out of your lips, every smile, every touch, every good-bye..

My dream was so simple, yet so perfect. Images are slowly fading away, but they still fill up my mind. I don't even know if this is possible but I believe I felt true happiness while I was dreaming. I can swear I could feel that warmth and that unexplainable feeling of being truly happy that corrupts your every sense, making colors brighter making every inch of my body feel alive and yet lost, lost in this host of feelings I can't express.

I woke up to my heart racing, panting for a fraction of a second that seemed to last so much longer, until it hit me I had just woke up. The feeling of shattering inside, the sound of my own mind crying for realizing everything was a dream, cursing reality.. There was ever no dream so bittersweet in my life, letting me grasp happiness, feel it take over me like nothing I've felt before only to be stripped of it and left broken in reality.

This world truly is cruel.»

I'm so glad I didn't, I'd seriously never look into her face again. And I still screwed up by asking her if she liked a guy that looked like her boyfriend to me, or hell, atleast it really seemed like she liked him, so I asked her. I might write them here later, but seriously - I ****ed up

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I've been trying to figure out what I can use this thread for. I guess it's useful for people who don't have a blog, but want to express their thoughts on something that goes on during their life or express their feelings on something. I can see how this can be useful.I guess I can use it to tell people about things that I feel shouldn't waste a blog on or if I want to blog about something, but already blogged that day.

I know there's a lot of things that's been going on lately with me. I had my first three days of college this week and it's been nice and easy so far. Though of course it's so far only been just an introduction to my classes and what I should expect in that class. My classes don't seem hard though. My brother is also going to the same college and it's his first semester too. Things aren't going as well for him though. One way you can buy book and supplies there is with a special book grant through financial aid. And to get finally aid, you need your high school transcripts transferred over. He was just too worried they would never get them and he wouldn't stop being so negative about. He was worried he'd never get his books he needed and that he'd fail his classes cause of that. We kept telling him sometimes it takes a while for them to fax them over and they will get there eventually , but he wouldn't believe us and that everyone is against him all the time. We got it sorted out though and now they have his transcripts. See he always takes small problems and makes them mountains. That's one thing that I can't stand about him. He's too negative. Now Saturday he lost his wallet and he caused all of us to stay awake as he looked for it. Again he got worried. He thinks he'll never find it (he hasn't yet) and really hates it if he has to replace all his ids and other cards/money. My dad and I are thinking he left it on the bus when he were heading home from school Friday so he's gonna call the bus station to see if they have it, but if not I guess he'll just have to replace it. It's unfortunate that he has to replace is wallet and personal stuff, but I do wish he had more confidence in himeslf and didn't tear himself down so much.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
Yes, that's right ahaha
Derp

I've had the same problem with writing the number 8.... for a week or two I had been unable to write 8 because I had thought about it too hard... I had to turn whatever I was doing sideways and write the symbol for infinity instead (which for some reason I had no problem doing)... Sometimes I swear.

My contribution for today is, that two nights ago I pulled an allnighter playing Atari 2600 with a friend, and we played: Space invaders, combat, some other tank game, cops and robbers( infinite maze game), and E.T. (-_- don't even get me started on that).

I learned several things :
1. Marty Sucks!
2. E.T. sucks
2. The atari 2600 was really fun to play
4. I am an ace at Combat (Ha!)
5. I've had more fun with cops and robbers than a lot of games I have played recently XD
6. There was no #3
7. Marty Sucks!

And on a side note, now I have yet another Rifle to work on XD

Faye Rose~

Resilient
Years
I've had the same problem with writing the number 8.... for a week or two I had been unable to write 8 because I had thought about it too hard... I had to turn whatever I was doing sideways and write the symbol for infinity instead (which for some reason I had no problem doing)... Sometimes I swear.

I swear I did that with the number 9. Some time my Junior year of high school I completely forgot how I used to write the number 9... if you compare my papers from Freshman/Sophomore year to the ones from Junior year and Senior year... my 9's look completely different.

In other news I'm starting a blog... I made the website last night and I'm going to write the first entry today. I'm pretty excited :) Lots of stuff happening in my life atm

EDIT

Here's the link to my blog:

http://liberationoffaye.wordpress.com/

Check it out if you'd like :) I'd greatly appreciate it

Last edited:

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Today I found out I failed at Maths 1.
Sigh, I have the second phase to do it, but it's gonna be hard.

In my whole class only 1 person passed, with a 10 (from 0 to 20).

I had 6.. Compared to the rest of the class it wasn't so bad, but still, it sucks

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
something about anything:)

Your post will probably get deleted due to 4/25 (less than 4 words and 25 letters, I believe), just like mine was -_-
I know neither of us did it on purpose, but it's the rules bro. You can edit it before a mod comes tho!

On topic:

Today I gotta study hard. Been studying since I woke up, I was hoping I wouldn't fail anything -_-
So many things try to distract me, sigh.
It's only my fault, I should've studied harder during the semester. I have surely learnt a lesson

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
My day sucked. I'm sick and my mom is even sicker. Cold weather and I don't mix well, I have sore throat like once every two weeks and it sucks sooo badly. I'll probably go to school tomorrow but idk as of right now.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
I'm not the person that speaks about my life. Sure there are these moments that are cool, but why bother sharing them? Must be the lazy in me. My life is boring but I sure do like it that way. Australia Day was quite awesome as we were in front of the Opera House watching the fireworks. Makes me proud to be an Aussie.

Last edited:
Back