• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ametrino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2023
looks like a great hack..cant wait for the english version ;D great graphic's and i like the idea for the starters...what kind of legendaries will be on the game? (i'm sorry if i just didn't read something)

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
The third gym leader's head is too low. It makes him look like a little kid. Unless, of course, that's the look you want, I suggest fixing it. Other than that, this looks really promising!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
Well... so far this seems to be an amazing hack! By the frequent updates of hack's events I can see you've gone far with the story... So how long IS beta gonna be...?
It's amazing how spannish hackers (by language I mean) always have the best graphics in their hacks!

♣ Update ♣

The Tittlescreen

PortadaAmetrino.png

And the 3rd Gym Leader... Ghost/Dark

banetteandtrainer_by_seiyouh.png

ciao!!!

The 3rd gym leader's sprite is AWESOME! I just love the way banette is hiding behind him!

Years
I love the graphics, they're like... In a unique style, yet still not straying too far from the Pokemon style. Good, either way.
To be honest, though, I don't really like the inclusion of so many protagonists/official characters. I know that it was awesome that HGSS did it, but...
Just, be careful, how you do it. My advice is to not be able to battle them until very late in the game (if at all). I urge you not to go the Light Platinum route and have a battle against Red before the second gym... *shudders*

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2011
I have Seeen maaaaaaaaany hacks out there but this one is the best, i like the graphic styles and the main protagonists!Good Luck on it!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

Woah! I never thought that I would see this Hack again.
I thought it's dead. Anyways, nice title screen and Gym Leader sprite.

I would translate it, but I don't know the language, and I am not good at scripting........

Technically, you don't need to learn how to script in order to translate this Hack. Also, you don't need to know Spanish, as there's always somethin' called "Google Translator", you know.

You're not making any point.
But don't forget, graphics aren't everything.

He's making a point, but in an unclear way.
And also, I agree, graphics are not the most important thing in a Hack, although it'll make a Hack "beautiful".

So how long IS beta gonna be...?
It's amazing how spannish hackers (by language I mean) always have the best graphics in their hacks!

I'm guessing the answer, but it MIGHT be 3 Gyms long...
As for graphics, anybody can do that, as long as they have the ability to insert tiles, of course.

In my opinion, graphics are not really important in FR Hacks.

Sorry, can't find the download link. xD

Will anybody repost it for me? Sorry, maybe I need glasses. xD

There are no releases as of yet, please be patient.

AMMMAzing.

Can't wait for english :3

If you're interested in the person who's gonna translate this Hack, it's going to be me and my partner, Ash.

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Title screen*____* OMG it soooo amaaazziingg*___*
I am glad to hear the hack is back^___^

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2010
wow this hack looks spectacular! O:[FONT=&quot] I'm Bilingual in Spanish and English, also Spanish was my first language, and I'm taking English classes in college so I'm useful. If you still need translators I would love to help :D[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back