• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
5. Playing a Pokemon hack is allowed, however complete hacks will only count as single challenges, whereas remakes/demakes/complete pokedex/difficulty hacks, like Liquid Crystal or Blaze Black, can count towards an ultimate challenge.

As long as the hack hits these standards, it's fine for use in an ultimate run. If it's a near exact copy of Sinnoh it's fine to use, if it is significantly different, it cannot be used.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
What exactly does it mean by complete hacks?

A complete hack is a hack that is completely different from the main game it's based off.

Example of a complete hack would be: Pokemon Glazed, Pokemon Sovereign of the skies, Pokemon Cyan ect.

Example of a Sideshow/Ultimate acceptable hack: Liquid Crystal, Blaze Black/2, Emerald Omega ect.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
A complete hack is a hack that is completely different from the main game it's based off.

Example of a complete hack would be: Pokemon Glazed, Pokemon Sovereign of the skies, Pokemon Cyan ect.

Example of a Sideshow/Ultimate acceptable hack: Liquid Crystal, Blaze Black/2, Emerald Omega ect.

Ok so how many sinnoh gba hacks do you know about that aren't complete hacks?

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Torkoal solo on Emerald.

s1ZzlPl.png
Hvr2zQw.png
CQMwwfF.png

Spoiler:

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
I decided to get back into challenges. I used to be quite the challenge extraordinaire before I joined PC.

Username: Talon
Partner Pokemon: Blaziken
Challenge: Single
Game(s): Ruby

Day I
Spoiler:

Day II
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Completed Glalie on Sapphire. Started this a few days ago, but after beating Flannery I lost my save file and had to restart.

Hall of Fame:
Spoiler:

Stats:
glalie.png

Tooth, Docile, Inner Focus, lv. 72
-Ice Beam
-Crunch
-Shadow Ball
-Earthquake​

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Username: Talon
Partner Pokemon: Charizard
Challenge: Single
Game(s): Leaf Green

My goal is now to complete a solo run with most of the pokemon in Leaf Green

Day I
Spoiler:

Day II
Spoiler:

Last edited:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Going to attempt to update the OP a bit before I go to bed tonight, if not then I'll do some tomorrow.
Ok so how many sinnoh gba hacks do you know about that aren't complete hacks?
I don't know any sinnoh demakes for the gba, but after a little google searching I found a very promising hack in progress. I don't know how far along the hack is but you should definitely check it out if you're really unable to play a 4th gen game. Here's the link to the hack's thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320333

Years
Completed Ninjask on Sapphire. A little pain to train at the beginning. Sand attack and Double Team were really useful early to mid-game.
Hall of Fame:
Spoiler:

Stats:
ninjask.png

Tea, Naughty, Speed Boost, lv. 90
-Aerial Ace
-Swords Dance
-Dig
-Shadow Ball​

Years
Username: idlephantom
partner Pokemon: Kaizo the BLASTOISE
Challenge: (Single or Ultimate) Single (for now)
Game(s): FireRed

Was a bit hard at the end against rival as champion, lack of pp restoration is hard
IMG_1499.PNG

IMG_1502.PNG

IMG_1503.PNG

IMG_1504.PNG

Game(s): Ruby

Years
so just finished pokemon ruby playthrough, i have to say that is the quickest and easiest run of that game i have ever done, E4 was a breeze heres the picks (wingull was a slave)
IMG_1505.PNG

IMG_1506.PNG

IMG_1507.PNG

IMG_1508.PNG

Next one:
Game(s): Gold
i would make this ultimate but i dont own X/Y so that sucks :(

Pokemon Gold completed
IMG_1513.PNG

IMG_1514.PNG

IMG_1515.PNG

IMG_1516.PNG

IMG_1517.PNG

next up Username: idlephantom
Game(s): Black

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Alright everyone, I know about I week ago I said I would update the OP, BUT, it's nearing the end of the semester and I need to catch up on some assignments. Soooo, I won't be able to update the OP until the Christmas break starts. So sorry everyone for the inconvenience :'[
I'll use pokemon platinum red instead of light platinum!
Good to know, happy I could have helped! :]

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Alright everyone, I know about I week ago I said I would update the OP, BUT, it's nearing the end of the semester and I need to catch up on some assignments. Soooo, I won't be able to update the OP until the Christmas break starts. So sorry everyone for the inconvenience :'[

Spoiler:

Will be looking forward to when you eventually do get it updated! can't wait to see all my new challenges for Emerald added! :D

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
I decided to work from kanto to kalos so I am doing fire red first. I am 2 badges in an lvl 35. It's a legit shiny Arbok and here are it's moves and abilities.

Arbok/Snake Eyes
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Relaxed (wanted adamant but I couldn't get one like that)
Moves: Dig (substitute for earthquake), Screech, Poison Sting, Bite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back