• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket||MONSTERS: Destiny Rises [Registration+Discussion Thread]

Years
Okay well, there's now an Epilogue that has been added to Chapter One in the first post. These will serve to fill in the gap between our last post and the next chapter, kind of like the Narrator of our little journey here. It's really short and I wrote it just now in like fifteen minutes because I have a class to get to. Well read that for now, and I'll try to get Chapter Two up by tonight.

Also, while I'm gone. Try to decide amongst yourselves if you would prefer to travel alone or with another person or even more than one person. It's all up to you individually to decide what your character would prefer to do, or maybe even make them travel with a buddy against their will. >:D

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Raikiri and I decided that our characters would partner up. If a third person wants to join up feel free to deliberate.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think Fred will travel alone in the beginning.

Are we supposed to write our own version of the epilogue? What are the scientists doing now, are they simply hypnotized and silent while we grab pokédexes and get the hell out of there?

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Are we allowed multiple posts per chapter or is it one post per chapter? I am just curious. Also it does affect character interaction on my and Kiklion since our characters will be teaming up. xD

Kikpanther

Years
And do we need to RP the Epilogue before we go onto chapter 2 or is all that assumed and we just start chapter 2?

Years

Riku||INVENTORY

Money:
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png

Key Items and Misc.:
Pokedex
Extra Clothes
Sleeping Bag
Camera
Ukulele
Snacks

Trainer Items:
Pokeball x5
Potion ​x3

.pc//STORAGE

Empty

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Omg I haven't posted in over a week. My own rule, not followed by myself ;; I'm so sorry. Busy life is the only reason I can get, it's not that I'm lazy, actually. I'll post within the next few days, or I'll leave the RP to not hold you guys back. asldkfjskldj

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I will try to get a post up in the next few days. This weekend was full of studying and mostly climbing Mt. Fuji. Yeah, that took a lot out of me.

Kikpanther

Years
Hey, Charizard_Man, just wanted to let you know that in the info section you have Pikachu and Eevee's names down as Bulbasaur.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ok, I seriously have no inspiration at all to make up a route 1 adventure. Any ideas?

Kikpanther

Years
Make small goals, not big goals! Do this in multiple posts instead of trying to do it in one so your inspiration blooms.

Just have Fred walking on his path and interacting with his Bulbasaur for a paragraph or two and/or do some stuff that kind of shows his character. Next post catch a Pokemon or at least see one. You could make the battle of two-parter if you wanted to.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Posted finally, hopefully good enough to catch myself a Pokemon. Also, expect more "mental notes" from Cody. I had fun writing that one so I will probably continue with the series.

Permitting I can continue to be creepy, analytical and develop more dry humor.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Why hasn't anyone slapped me hard or spam-VMd me to make me post yet? I'm contemplating whether I should drop out or make a lame post.

I'll just go make a lame post now.

Tried it and it's already turning out to be the most boring post I've probably ever done. I just... can't do pokémon trainer RPs right now it seems. Too much else is occupying my mind. So I'm dropping out officially, sorry.

Last edited:
Back