• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Lustrous Aqua (Fakemon + 2 GYMS!!)

Which starter Pokémon will you be choosing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pokemontrainersimon

Pokemon Lustrous Aqua, Game Director
Years
yUHoaQv.png

N1DF7ZI.png

Hey, my name is Simon and I am the main game developer of Pokemon Lustrous Aqua. I'm using RPGXP/Pokemon Essentials to make this game and I began working on it in mid-February of 2015. My idea for this game came back in October 2011. This game begins in the Fento Region, a brand new Pokémon region where you'll discover over 100 new fakemon. The three starter pokemon will be fakemon as well as the Legendary Pokemon. Although this game won't include all fakemon, there will be pokemon from previous Generations in the game like Geodude, Vulpix, Emolga, etc. that can be found. This game has Generation 5 graphics and new routes, towns, and cities to explore. Pokemon Lustrous Aqua is still in the process of development and improvements will be made as we move forward.

RhkwNq3.png

You will begin this game in the Fento Region. Starting in a small town called Lurosa Town. You will embark on your first journey. After you get your first Pokémon, you'll receive everything needed to start your adventure and head to the first city with a gym leader. Your goal, is to train your Pokémon to become the best. You must also complete the Pokédex by traveling throughout the Fento Region and discovering all of its new Pokémon. But this won't be an easy get-through, being aware that Team Crystal has evil plans of stealing Pokémon and using technology to brainwash Pokémon in order to take over the world. Team Crystal Leader, Sabotha, has dreams of ruling the Fento Region by training his team to commit evil plans into accomplishing his goals. He envisions that he will capture the powerful Legendary "Lustrous" Pokémon and it will belong to him. Sabotha wants to be the king of the Fento Region and with his power, he'll take over the world. The future of the Fento Region rests in your hands to stop Team Crystal. Are you the destined hero to awaken the Lustrous Pokémon? This epic journey awaits you!

4Ip3bMS.png

• Over 100 New Fakemon (22 New Fakemon in Demo)
  • New cities and towns to explore
  • Pokemon from previous Generations can be found
  • Special appearances by Ash and Barry
  • Customized fan-made music and remixes
  • NEW! Battle Animations with Elite Battle System v4.3

male_trainer_art_by_leparagon-da4tjq6.png

female_trainer_art_by_leparagon-daadtih.png

Simon and Jenna are the male and female protagonist of the story. Both their roles are to discover all the Pokemon in the Fento and collect all gym badges. They both are the hero that will step in to stop Team Crystal from trying to take over the world. Barry and them are close friends.

9ZPNoHK.png

Barry from Pokemon D/P/Pt is a pokemon trainer from Twinleaf Town who moved to Lurosa Town to live and explore the Fento region. He will act as a rival in the story and he wants to be toughest trainer around. He will try to rush his way through beating all the gyms in order to take on the Pokemon League. His close friends are Simon and Jenna.

dIbb4Cr.png
dIbb4Cr.pnghttp:

Professor Dan is the pokemon professor in the story who has a pokemon lab in Lurosa Town. You will be given one of the three rare pokemon that he offers you to choose to take on your journey.

Ash Ketchum, a pokemon trainer from Pallet Town, has come to the Fento region to explore the new pokemon to be found. Not only does he plan on collecting their data for his pokedex, but he will also try to collect all the badges and take on the Pokemon League to prove that he is the greatest pokemon trainer in the world. You will encounter and battle Ash throughout your adventure, but defeating him won't be easy.

(Mia picture: to be updated)
Mia is a mysterious side character and she used to work for Team Magma. She will appear in Geoburg City after you have defeated Team Crystal in the Geoburg Museum. Mia wants to stop Team Crystal from their evil plans and believed she is the 'destined hero' to stop them. Mia also has a secret ability as to where she can soul link with a Garchomp.

u0iWaHE.png

Sabotha is the antagonist of the story. He is the boss and leader of Team Crystal. He looks to command his team into causing chaos in the Fento. Him and his team will try every plan that they can possibly pull into accomplishing their goals. Sabotha has dreams that he will capture the Legendary Pokemon and take over the world. With the power that he'll possess, he wants to become the king and rule the world.

*These sprites will be edited and updated.

KIQLhFB.png

Introducing the starter fakemon for Pokemon Lustrous Aqua. Torchar, the fire-type pokemon, Splirt, the water-type pokemon, and Flora, the grass-type pokemon.

3648911_orig.png

6291423_orig.png

9301954_orig.png

RtcmCX7.png

FsyN91q.png

JRkQ5TD.png

SUtf4OI.png

RNeUfN7.png

TFxBVwH.png

iuoADaX.png

XYbotnz.png

LNyjOra.png

RESOURCES:
Pokemon Essentials:
-Flameguru
-Poccil
-Maruno

Elite Battle System 4.3 + Battle Animations:
-LukaSJ

Speech Bubbles:
-Carmaniac

HUD Script:
~FL

BW2 Mod, Starter Selection Script:
-Shiney570

Evolution Scene/Overworld Shadows/:
-KleinStudio

========================================================================================
Game Director:
-PTSimon (me)

NPC Overworld Sprites/Mapping/Eventing/Ideas:
-PTSimon

Fakemon Spriters:
-Princess-Phoenix
-Leparagon
-theChubberX

Trainer Sprites/Trainer Back Sprites:
-Leparagon

Trainer Art for Simon/Jenna/Barry:
-Leparagon

Party Menu Icons:
-PrincessPhoenix

VS. Wild Pokémon Soundtrack
-LD3005

Vs. Trainer Soundtrack
-SSJ Sonic21

Multiple BW2 Fanmade Soundtracks/Remixes:
-SuperiorLarxene
-KunningFox
-tobinus
-And other YouTubers
=========================================================================================
OTHERS WHO HELPED WITH THE GAME
(Commmission) Fakemon Sprites:
-LuAnEyHeJa

(Commission) Fakemon Art:
-Allocen
-BrasioPkmn
-PeteToady

Gym Badges:
Midnitez-REMIX

Game Logo:
Fakemon123 (OrreMIDI)

xzvIiZs.png

Pokemon Lustrous Aqua needs artists, programmers/scripters, and music composers. I am recruiting members who would like to help out with the game. Anyone who is interested in becoming part of the team, feel free to leave me a PM and you will be given details about the positions to support the team.

wtZqD3g.png

You can follow our game on Twitter to receive the latest new, updates, and progress on our game.
Twitter: @LustrousAqua
TwitchTV: pokemontrainersimon
Youtube: Pokemon Lustrous Aqua
=====================================================================================
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS DEMO
1. THESE POKéMON HAVE EVOLUTIONS BUT DON'T EVOLVE IN THIS DEMO:
-Rockdoom
-Balite
-Starphin
-Scorpizel
-Pyronite
-Gothire (Does not Evolve)
Every other Pokémon in the game can evolve.

2. THIS DEMO HAS 22 NEW FAKEMON AND PLAYS UP TO 2 GYMS ONLY!!
=================================================================
DOWNLOAD LINK
Version 1.2.1 Release Date: February 17, 2017
(LATEST VERSION 1.2.1 AVAILABLE NOW!!!):

https://mega.nz/#!24NyXZRZ!WvhzmR1FmwQIKPhcHEywDJsyYeMv7fRr6zDUFYkCW4o

-New Simon/Jenna OW Sprites
-New HUD Bar
-Many bug fixes and improvements
-Shiny rate is now 1/1024
-Reduced lag
-Spelling error fixes
-Mapping error fixes
-Pokéemon stats fix
-Music added to some events
**THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE FOR THE 2-GYM DEMO! WE'RE PLANNING FOR A 4-GYM DEMO RELEASE SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE!**

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
I just downloaded the game and I am loving it but I just got an error message when I opened up my trainer card and after closing the error and the trainer card the trainer card was still open on the screen well you are still able to move about

The error message is this;

Exception: TypeError
PBlntl:740:in 'sprintf'
PBlntl:740:in '_ISPRINTF'
PBlntl:739:in 'gsub!'
PBlntl:739:in "_ISPRINTF'
PBlntl:738:in 'each'
PokemonTrainerCard:60:in 'pbDrawTrainerCardFront'
PokemonTrainerCard:30:in 'pbStartScrene'
PokemonTrainerCard:105:in 'pbStartScreen'
BW2 Menu:572:in 'trainerCard'

pokemontrainersimon

Years
I just downloaded the game and I am loving it but I just got an error message when I opened up my trainer card and after closing the error and the trainer card the trainer card was still open on the screen well you are still able to move about

The error message is this;

Exception: TypeError
PBlntl:740:in 'sprintf'
PBlntl:740:in '_ISPRINTF'
PBlntl:739:in 'gsub!'
PBlntl:739:in "_ISPRINTF'
PBlntl:738:in 'each'
PokemonTrainerCard:60:in 'pbDrawTrainerCardFront'
PokemonTrainerCard:30:in 'pbStartScrene'
PokemonTrainerCard:105:in 'pbStartScreen'
BW2 Menu:572:in 'trainerCard'

Thanks for reporting this error. Try playing the game without opening up your Trainer Card. And if you do want to open it up, I recommend saving your game before doing so. This problem will be fixed in v1.1 which will be coming soon. I'll provide the download link when it's out.

Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Thanks for reporting this error. Try playing the game without opening up your Trainer Card. And if you do want to open it up, I recommend saving your game before doing so. This problem will be fixed in v1.1 which will be coming soon. I'll provide the download link when it's out.

YAY thanks

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 24, 2020
the new update has error. either way i'm here to report some bugs.

the guy with the stolen items. when he was 'attacked' in the ghost tower. he has white box around him inside the tower. also.. next city where you get the quickclaw. after you get that item the npc disappears.
C4OdNSyWIAA1Wf6.jpg:large

pokemontrainersimon

Years
the new update has error. either way i'm here to report some bugs.

the guy with the stolen items. when he was 'attacked' in the ghost tower. he has white box around him inside the tower. also.. next city where you get the quickclaw. after you get that item the npc disappears.
C4OdNSyWIAA1Wf6.jpg:large

I will go back and fix these errors and the link will be updated.

pokemontrainersimon

Years
idk if you already know about these bugs but here it is.

C4TTZK3WMAI5tdw.jpg

C4TTZK2WcAAMVq9.jpg

C4TTZK4WIAExeg2.jpg

C4TTZK4WEAAWaNO.jpg

When I issued the new version, I saw these errors in the first town and I don't know why they appear. I did manage to fix them but I guess it happens in other towns. A new update will be coming. Second evolution pokemon are supposed to have "?" icons.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
If there is an Old Rod in this game, can you please tell me where it is?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023
So, do you mind if you add the rest of the Pokemon sprites to the wiki? I need those for when I create their pages.

Back