• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years

Bruhhhhhhs, I had no idea that DJ Okawari had a new album out. Starts with a track featuring Talib Kweli too.

Couldn't find the lossless version on my usual site so I had a look around and found it on a Russian one. Hopefully I've not just given my laptop AIDS.

Years
zero.jpg

who loves ya baby

YMp4Mkt.png

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Not much, today was pretty normal save for the frigid cold this morning. Now I know the pain of waking up early and having to go to work in freezing temperatures.

In March.

Speaking of, just watched a What's in an OP of DiU. It was actually really interesting, I was surprised at how smart they are compared to SC and the original. Fun stuff.

Years

As it finally finished I've also been watching smart shounen this evening.
Spoiler:

Jokes aside I liked the 2-3 episode mini arc they added for meme villain backstory. It pretty much came down to a toad telling some kids to kill their mum.

Years
I'm planning on finishing the first WIXOSS season tonight so I can enjoy the train-wreck.

Not much, today was pretty normal save for the frigid cold this morning. Now I know the pain of waking up early and having to go to work in freezing temperatures.

In March.

Speaking of, just watched a What's in an OP of DiU. It was actually really interesting, I was surprised at how smart they are compared to SC and the original. Fun stuff.

You mean it's possible to not go to work in freezing temperatures in the middle of March?

I feel I should know what DiU and SC stand for, but i don't.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Doooo something productive. Honestly the concept of having nothing to do absolutely boggles my mind.

I mean, I won't pretend that I'm always doing something, but making something for yourself to do is just a zerosum plus.
I have other things to do sometimes. Pretty much just those three makes my head hurt.

Actually I was really sleepy that time so I couldn't think well.

Back