• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
will be mad
but not sure if insertig duel monsters is cool?
ahah

Will be mad? Elaborate please?

ahaha you are really crazy yu gi oh and pokemon hack haa:d mix both of their names:D yu gi oh mon:D ıf ı thinking a hackgames for 40 years, ı can t find this hacks:D plesae progressive this hack. Don,t give up

I'm crazy? Tell me something I don't know! :P
I won't give up; thanks for the support :)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Indeed, Female Yugi will be lulz. Me and Faint discussed this on MSN actually and we were discussing what to have and Haruhi was brought up, lol. Anyway the only other would be Mana.

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
so um im guessing your still looking for a spriter because im not seeing any work being done yet ...
anyways i really cant wait for this hack to be done ... i might learn how to sprite just so this hack can get started lol
i can also map and script ...

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Indeed, Female Yugi will be lulz. Me and Faint discussed this on MSN actually and we were discussing what to have and Haruhi was brought up, lol. Anyway the only other would be Mana.

That discussion was lol.
*Haruhi rapes everyone*
XD

so um im guessing your still looking for a spriter because im not seeing any work being done yet ...
anyways i really cant wait for this hack to be done ... i might learn how to sprite just so this hack can get started lol
i can also map and script ...

Yeah, we need a tile spriter real bad...
Could I have an example of your work please?

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
well i think i found out how to sprite ... using unlz (if this isn't the right way then tell me lol) but um i cant seem to write to rom ... it keeps giving me some error (maybe there is a special image editor i'm suppose to use)
if i get it to work i will see what i can do

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
well i think i found out how to sprite ... using unlz (if this isn't the right way then tell me lol) but um i cant seem to write to rom ... it keeps giving me some error (maybe there is a special image editor i'm suppose to use)
if i get it to work i will see what i can do

You need to use Paint to sprite, =/
unLZ is just to insert them.
Could you post the error mesage here please?

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
ok i got it to work ... now i just got to make a sprite
and i agree with faint brushfire your yu-gi-oh hack is dead

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
ok i got it to work ... now i just got to make a sprite
and i agree with faint brushfire your yu-gi-oh hack is dead

With spriting, start out small (maybe some simple splicing) and work your way up to the harder ones. It's better then going for the hard ones straight away and failing (then you lose confidence.
And yes, I am sorry as this may seem like bashing, but it's dead. You could always revive it, though. I mean, look, Shino Explorations is back! :D

EDIT: New support option is win.

Last edited:

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
err paint is being dumb ... i don't think this is going to work :(
but i can map and script if you ever need help with those 2 things

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Looks a bit... Nintedoish but it's pretty nice.
It feels like one of those peaceful little starting towns that we never see in Pokemon games.
Also, a Mart in the first town? Is there going to be some kind of event involving that?
Okay, I'll now need to test your skill while having short notice :P. Get ready for a PM from me.

EDIT: Enable the PM system please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back