• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
Years
Hey, this looks fun, can I join too? ^^

Kay, one thing: I have a crazy 55 year old uncle who's been collecting comics his entire life and last summer, I discovered his attic o.O;

I started off with Franquin, and it'll take me FOREVER to read all of the comics, but one thing is for sure: I'm a rookie comic book nerd @.@

Hence, a shining: 10/10 :rambo:

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Plain but effective; matches your sig and username to some degree; 9/10

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
Years
She scares everybody!!! That is why she is my avatar!No really do not be scared she is just Kumiko Watanabe! And your Sonic chao is cool.10/10

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Soniku said:
Yea.Its cute ^^.
again,she scares me.I dont know why though o_O
Soniku and Twilight-Rising, this is no discussion thread. Take things like that to PM or the Funtime DCC, please.
Also, Soniku, please add a rating to your posts next time you are posting here, as you were supposed to do in the first place.

Typhlomence, as I said before, I like the effect that you used on the Salamence in the background. The Typhlosion goes very well with the picture, but there's still the small red outline around it. =P
I also like the effect you used on the text, as it integrates in the picture nicely.
No to mention that is goes well with your current theme.
So, because of that, you get a 8/10 from me.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
POCHAMA-SAMA FTW *shot* It's a Shinou starter pokemon, the water type.

7/10, it's small, not too special, kinda blurry, and no border. She looks familiar though, is she from S.H.E.?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Your Avatar looks really nice, Linoone.
It's small, nicely animated, and fits your current Username and the banner in your Signature well.
So because of that, you geta 8/10 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back