• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Periwinkle Dreams

Astounding Nurse-to-be~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Oh, I just got a Ralts and an Eevee. Is the Shaymin or the female DW Dratini free, too? :3

Last edited:

Orrun

Pokemon (Event) Collector
Years
-UT Timid Pikachu lv.100 (5/11/2012) OT Fes ID 05112 [Singapore]
-UT Timid レックウザ (Rayquaza) lv.100 (2/10/2012) OT せんきょ ID 02102 w/life orb
-UT Modest Canadian Celebi lv.50 OT GAMESTP ID 02271

Is there anything in my thread that you'd like for these 3 events?

TheRuppster

Pokemaniac
Years
Hi I'd like to trade for one of your movie Keldeos. I have some event pokemon that have been trained some. They are an american movie Victini level 87 , a Mewtwo, and a Used event shiny Raikou

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Hey wazup? Do you have that Genesect yet? If you do what do you want for it and what FC are you using to trade it from. BTW I can't trade until after church XD. See you tomorrow night I hope XD.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
:3 Do you do cloning services by any chance?
nope, sorry ^^"
-UT Timid Pikachu lv.100 (5/11/2012) OT Fes ID 05112 [Singapore]
-UT Timid レックウザ (Rayquaza) lv.100 (2/10/2012) OT せんきょ ID 02102 w/life orb
-UT Modest Canadian Celebi lv.50 OT GAMESTP ID 02271

Is there anything in my thread that you'd like for these 3 events?
I didn't see anything I wanted, sorry
Hi I'd like to trade for one of your movie Keldeos. I have some event pokemon that have been trained some. They are an american movie Victini level 87 , a Mewtwo, and a Used event shiny Raikou
I'm not interested, sorry
Hey wazup? Do you have that Genesect yet? If you do what do you want for it and what FC are you using to trade it from. BTW I can't trade until after church XD. See you tomorrow night I hope XD.:)
Yeah, what do you have to offer me for it and use my black fc saizo

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2016
Last edited:

Cleb617

Platinum FC: 1507 2691 4628
Years
  • US
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
I'm interested in your Adament TRU Arcues. I probably don't have much to offer, but if you're interested I have a few shinies, 6-7 WISHMKR Jirachi's with different natures and an EV'd Glaceon? Please consider and thanks :p

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
nope, sorry ^^"

I didn't see anything I wanted, sorry

I'm not interested, sorry

Yeah, what do you have to offer me for it and use my black fc saizo

How about my Dream World Rayquaza or Porygon XD?:)

I have a ne White FC because I got a new DS XD. It is 0777 1176 4886. Thanks XD. I have yet to update all my FC's Have not had time. BTW yesterday I got the Galactic Charizard LVX tin XD. Got some pretty good cards besides that Charizard too XD.:)

EDIT: I have registered your Saizo FC or whatever it is called. I will be on Wi-Fi as soon as I can but I might not be here. If I am not we can VC and do the trade that way XD. Thanks man.:)

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
hi ginji how r u? im interested in alot of your pokes. i have just received jap wifi events genesect meloetta keldeo and strong pikachu. i also have lots more if you hit up this link i have somewhat of a list let me know if i have anything you would want to trade for thanks.
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1700035-gen5-offer-event-shop-132/#6
I'm only interested in your Shin Se Gea Manaphy lv50 that you have as NFT4E
I'm interested in your Adament TRU Arcues. I probably don't have much to offer, but if you're interested I have a few shinies, 6-7 WISHMKR Jirachi's with different natures and an EV'd Glaceon? Please consider and thanks :p
What are the stats of your ev'd glaceon?
How about my Dream World Rayquaza or Porygon XD?:)

I have a ne White FC because I got a new DS XD. It is 0777 1176 4886. Thanks XD. I have yet to update all my FC's Have not had time. BTW yesterday I got the Galactic Charizard LVX tin XD. Got some pretty good cards besides that Charizard too XD.:)

EDIT: I have registered your Saizo FC or whatever it is called. I will be on Wi-Fi as soon as I can but I might not be here. If I am not we can VC and do the trade that way XD. Thanks man.:)
I already have korean dw rayquaza and US dw porygon...

Cleb617

Years
  • US
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
I have a complete one:

HP|150 Att|0 Def|40
SA|120 SD|48 Speed|152

And I'm working on a second one for only Special Attack and Speed. :p

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I'm only interested in your Shin Se Gea Manaphy lv50 that you have as NFT4E

What are the stats of your ev'd glaceon?

I already have korean dw rayquaza and US dw porygon...

Do you have the French Level 100 Pikachu? According to Eragon Fanatic2007 or Kevin 24 it is the French Pikachu that has Thunder and I think Volt Tackle and is Shiny too.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I have a complete one:

HP|150 Att|0 Def|40
SA|120 SD|48 Speed|152

And I'm working on a second one for only Special Attack and Speed. :p
umm I asked for stats not EV stats ^^"
Do you have the French Level 100 Pikachu? According to Eragon Fanatic2007 or Kevin 24 it is the French Pikachu that has Thunder and I think Volt Tackle and is Shiny too.:)
hmm I don't have that one

Cleb617

Years
  • US
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
I'm sorry. I've been EV training alot.:p
It's level is 23 its real stats are:
HP|69 Att|30 Def|62
SA|77 SD|54 Speed|45

Status
Not open for further replies.