• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi Joffre, and welcome.

Ecuadorian, huh? Very interesting. Nice to see more cultural diversity here.

Feel free to VM me anytime and have fun!

Haha thanks! Yeah let's say its uncommon to see an ecuadorian talking english and playing pokemon haha! I've played this game since pokemon blue, and love the forums! =)

Great to see you back here, Joffre! Nice to meet you! It's always awesome when older members return as it makes me happy to know they remembered PC all these years later. The forum's changed quite a bit since then but it won't be hard to familiarize yourself with everything again (and if it is confusing, you can always ask for help)!

I need to play my Black 2... it's been months and for some reason I kind of stopped playing right after beating the E4. D:

Hahaha I already passed White 2, and started migrating my Pokemon from Pokémon Black to White 2, really fun the PWT with all the Gym Leaders from all regions. And thanks!

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hi Everyone! I'm Venitardus, a new member. but you guys can call me Joe. How is everyone?

Years
Hi Everyone! I'm Venitardus, a new member. but you guys can call me Joe. How is everyone?

Hello Joe, may I be the first to welcome you?

I'm Hikari (I don't give my real name unless you talk to me a lot) and I've been here for almost 2 years now (my anniversary is in March) and I made lots of friends here.

Feel free to VM me anytime, and have fun here!

NightmarePhantomhp7

Phantom Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • TX
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
hi everyone I Joined so Long ago I forgot my Log in and Password so I made a New user so Hi Everyone I'm Back

I <3 Team Rocket

Years
hi everyone I Joined so Long ago I forgot my Log in and Password so I made a New user so Hi Everyone I'm Back

I <3 Team Rocket

Hey hey, welcome back! Great to meet you! :3

I love Team Rocket too... especially Jessie and James. I used to ship them as a kid. xD They're definitely the coolest villain team out of them all~

Years
Hi my name is Blue T and I'm new here, I'm pretty clueless at the moment as this is also my first blog/forum. Any help would b appreciated :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Blue T! I'm Wind Heart. This is the first forum I joined as well, so I think it's nice to have something in common. I think you should check our Adoption Center in case you need help. You could talk about anything Pokemon in this forum, so talk about anything which is in line with the discussion you want to talk about! Also, people in here are so nice! So welcome to PC!

Last edited:
Years
Hi my name is Blue T and I'm new here, I'm pretty clueless at the moment as this is also my first blog/forum. Any help would b appreciated :)

Hey there, welcome to PokeCommunity Blue T! <3 You can always contact me if you need help, though we also have the awesome Questions & Feedback section where you can request assistance (check out the thread there called Quick Questions & Answers).

Hope you have fun heeere! The forum's big but with some exploring you'll understand things pretty quickly. :3

izaahgertsema

Suicune Leader
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
Hi peoples im izaahgertsema i just joind this site because one i like pokemon and 2 i think this site could really help me out.

Years
Hi peoples im izaahgertsema i just joind this site because one i like pokemon and 2 i think this site could really help me out.

Heya, welcome to PokeCommunity, Izaah! I'm sure you'll get all the help you need here.. PC is a pretty large and diverse forum, after all. :3 Nice to meet you!

Cid

Years
That Suicune avatar. <3 Haha, welcome to PC, Izaah! How are you enjoying this place so far? I'm also curious to hear what you think of Blade as a mentor. :3 But yeah, I hope you're having a great time!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
*squee* it's amazing to see that you are enjoying PC so far! And that you're having a great time with one of the mentors! Hope you can stick around and have an awesome time here at PC. Don't hesitate to VM me if you need a friend to talk to. :D

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hi Guys The name's Pokemaster234(also known as Pkm234) I Just regisered to and I wanted
to say hello and if you Want to Trade or Battle in B\W\B2\W2, My friend code is:0047 1606 4855.
(Even Though it is on my Profile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back