• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

△ HYRULE △ The Golden Era △ [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
A boot prodded Doron. He awoke. Hell broke loose. "WHO IN THEIR BLOODY RIGHT MIND WOULD DARE TO ASSAULT ME?" Before he looked to see who had prodded him, he swung his hammer-hand, narrowly missing a young Hylian's face. Doron wasn't drunk. He was having a hang over. He stood up in a blaze of fury. Big mistake. "MY DAMNED HEAD IS ACHING UP A STORM!" He informed everyone within a mile. The thunderous voice echoed off the walls, reminding Doron who he was truly angry at. "Listen here, laddy. Those so-called 'guards' are RUDDY FOOLS!" He said the last part just loud enough so the guards could hear it. "I'll forgive ye' for poking me with your little chicken foot." He pointed to the Hylian's foot, which seemed dwarven compared to the Goron's feet. "They won't even let you have a NICE DRINK OF ALE!" He again emphasized the last part. "I don't suggest goin' in there." Doron was in pain. His head was pounding, but he couldn't remember the Stalchild attack.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Diceon
Outside Of Castle Town's Gates
Diceon ran back from the Goron with a fearful expression on his face. The Rock's angered voice echoed throughout the night of the open field, causing Diceon to tremble out of fear for his own safety. There must have been some sort of mistake. Rocks can't talk for one... He hadn't assaulted anyone and he surely didn't want to face this Rock alone. The creature swung its arm with intense power, strong enough to have knocked him out cold and give concussions. Although the attack missed, the force behind it threw Diceon off balance onto his rear. The rockman stood and Yelled even louder than before, installing even more fright into Diceon.

"Listen here, laddy. Those so-called 'guards' are RUDDY FOOLS!" the Goron said, raising his voice on his last two words, and seeming at least a little bit calmer.

"I'll forgive ye' for poking me with your little chicken foot." the Rockman added to Diceon's relief, although the sight of the Goron's pointed finger brought him some discomfort. Diceon revealed his hidden face to allow for him to speak.

"They won't even let you have a NICE DRINK OF ALE!" The Goron said, putting emphasis on his last words again. "I don't suggest goin' in there."

Diceon assumed that he was talking about the guards and laughed with relief but also with sympathy. He relaxed his posture and stood up to face the Goron.

"Sorry to hear that, they can be a pain, especially when a fellow means to just have a few drinks and let back for a few. My name is Diceon and you are....?" Diceon asked, looking at the Rockman curiously never before seeing anything like him although he had heard that there were a wide variety of people in Hyrule other than Hylians.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
The young Hylian replied. "Sorry to hear that, they can be a pain, especially when a fellow means to just have a few drinks and let back for a few. My name is Diceon and you are....?"

"The name is Doron. Doron the Goron, ex-head mason of Goron City." Before Diceon could ask what happened to make him ex-headsmith, he cut in. "I had a wee run-in with the Biggoron at the time and I was banished....Damn ruddy fool that he was. I was the best mason that Goron City had eva' seen." His head was still pounding, but it would be perfectly fine in about ten minutes. His nickname wasn't Rockhead for nothing. "Anyways, I 'preciate ye' sympathy. It's nice te' meet someone who knows of these troubles. You're a'right with me, Diceon." He said the name like Dicon. "Damned hang-overs are the worst, if ye' get my drift." He massaged his temples some more.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kamui Ozora - Dreams Do Come True

Fascinating. This strange creature I have just encountered is really a Twili. This is great! Now I can discover the Twili's history & heritage. First thing's first though, she wanted to leave this lab. To be honest, I didn't wanna go near that lake, but I suppose, suppose, any place is better than the stench I'm smelling here.

When I stepped out with my stuff, I noticed the time of day. I don't really care about that right now though. What really mattered to me was learning about the Twili. Finally, I can study this fantastic specimen.

I looked around the area, avoiding my gaze at the water. Where did she say we were going? I don't quite remember. "So, where to again?" I asked the Twili- Y'know, I should really ask her name soon. Everyone's gotta have a name.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Nadia

Mira started to explain to Nadia why fighting wasn't such a great idea, but what she said was simply too complicated for the young child to understand. Nadia stood there blankly, trying for a moment to decipher the sentence. "…Okay?" she said at last, attempting to hide her confusion but not knowing a successful way to do so. Nadia took a few steps toward the tent as Mira beckoned her forward, but the young girl then turned her head toward the vast, now moonlit desert. It was completely silent at that moment except for the 'hoo, hoo' of an owl. Mira told Nadia that she could prevent the people in the tent from hurting her in case they chose to do so, but Nadia merely continued to stare out at the sand. She turned forward again and made brief eye contact with Thorn as if wanting to tell her something was coming before returning her gaze to the desert.

Nadia felt a weight lift off of her, and, just knowing that the feeling indicated her magic abilities had returned, she breathed in deeply then screamed loud enough to terrify even a banshee. Five skeleton-like creatures were forced out from under the sand and thrown hard against the ground by the shockwave of Nadia's voice. Their bodies shattered into hundreds of crumbled bones, but Nadia wasn't even looking at them anymore. Her eyes searched around the general area they stood in to make sure the coast was clear, but then she took a step away from the tent and turned to face Mira. 'Mira, I see a Poe floating right in front of you,' she spoke telepathically to both Mira and Thorn. A lantern slowly came into view, but the spirit's body remained invisible. Nadia wanted so much to set it on fire or scream at it, but the ghost was smart enough to get extremely close to the woman and the tent so that Nadia would avoid attacking in that direction. Nadia was confident, though, that Mira had to have tricks of her own to deal with situations like this.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Tatal​
Lon Lon Ranch​
The walk from the exit of the Lost Woods to the settlement that Tatal was currently approaching was short although rage all that was on Tatal's mind. He had done nothing to the other Kokiri and even though he had suffered from loneliness for almost two decades just for them to reject him because of the way his appearance changed over the past couple of years. It was a surprise to him that he hadn't died or worse, turned into one of the skull kids rumored to be lost children who transformed. He had undergone a transformation too; one that was much gradual and it had not only changed his appearance but his mindset also. He was able to see the darkness in others and maybe he would be able to exploit it but he knew that he would be able to trust very few.

Tatal was lost in these thoughts as he trudged up a hill leading to a Ranch, fortified stone wall. The sun reflected off of his hair, almost blinding anyone who observed. A Deku Stick was loosely held in his hand and he dragged it, leaving a trail of disturbed dirt forming behind him. The sunlight of the sky soon turned into a more murky and cloudy setting, toning down the brightness of Tatal's surroundings and soon the light no longer shone on his long white hair that carelessly hung low.

The Kokiri continued to walk until he had made it to the inside of the wall that surrounded the ranch. He couldn't find anyone and he was too frustrated to upset himself by assigning himself the tedious task of searching for someone so he slowly inhaled and leaned back then slowly reversed the arc of his body and releasing something of a howl from his jaw. It was a noise that wasn't fearsome or menacingly loud but instead it was full of sorrow.

"AROOOOOOOO!!" Tatal called out once more except this time there was no sign of sadness but in its place was impatience.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

NAIT the TWILI
Lon Lon Ranch

Chapter One: Part Two
Master of Disguise

In the silence, Nait perked his ears to hear something of a humanoid's howl. Something about the tone caused a rush of sympathy to well up in him. He glanced at the woman. She wasn't paying attention. Good. He closed his eyes, his pelt began to glow with odd teal markings, and his body dissolved into a mist that seeped out of the building. "Hmm?" Malon glanced up from her book to see that the cat was now gone. "Huh... Again...? I'll have to look for a hole in the walls or something, that's the fifth disappearing act that cat has made."

Nait reformed outside, sitting calmly behind the boy who most likely caused the noise. "Your voice... It brings sorrow to my heart..." After likely startling the boy, Nait shifted his form to its regular Twili appearance. He took a slow step closer to the kid, curious more than he was cautious. "No danger could come of approaching you... I must ask... What could possess you to sing such a sorrowing song?"

!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Tatal​
Lon Lon Ranch​
Tatal's eyes widened in shock as he heard an unfamiliar voice emanate from behind him. He wasn't aware that someone had followed him, possibly from the trail he made in the dirt with the Deku Stick that still resided within his hand. As if to respond to this, he abruptly removed his grip on the stick and it fell to the ground, looking pitiful to Tatal but it was almost no different from himself seeing as soon as his companions let him go, he fell to the earth as well. Tatal remained keeping his back towards the person, seeing as if they wanted to strike him down; they could have done so long ago.

The stranger approached him as evidence by the sound of footsteps and also Tatal felt a stare of intrigue upon himself. Finally showing a form of acknowledgement, although keeping his back turned, Tatal responded with an explanation.

"I am too much of a sight for sore eyes," he replied as ashamed as he could. "I have been banished from my people and I must refrain from telling you of my origins but instead I demand you inform me of a place of refuge." He said crossly but with a hint of desperation in his voice, not angered by the person in his presence but still at the people who he had lived among for years.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

NAIT the TWILI
Lon Lon Ranch

Chapter One: Part Three
Master of Disguise

"Refuge?" Nait wasn't quite sure how to answer this question. The only thing people needed refuge from was the monsters that appeared at night, among other things. "Hm... Follow me. I have an idea." Nait led the boy to a door of the ranch, the one he'd come through. "The woman who resides here is extremely generous and kind," Nait explained, "I'm sure she'll give you a place for the night. It's far too late to be travelling now. Just play along with me, okay?" Nait knocked on the door twice, before quickly shifting into the form of a black cat, and promptly leaping into the boy's arms.

The red-haired woman answered the door, only to look downward, seeing the boy and the cat. "Oh, are you his owner? He comes by here often, and I give him milk each time. I hope that's alright." She paused. It took her a moment to realize that this probably wasn't the reason for his being here. "Can I help you with something?" She asked this in a sweet tone, genuinely caring.

!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Mirrorskin
Outside the Gerudo Valley
~
Mira's mouth opened to explain the scents of the tent, and use them as an excuse for the foreign messages that came to her lips, but her tongue was tied by the scream that followed and the presence of night's children rising from their golden graves. She winced ever so slightly at the sound, her ears instantly numbing themselves for fear of confusion and dazing that may have followed, but her mind was assaulted by the thoughts of Nadia in a warning that would have gone missing, were Mira's attention to turn towards the red-hooded girl herself. Thorn's reaction contained far more wincing and stumbling, but the glint in her eyes told of the impression Nadia's scream had left; she used her voice to make magic happen, as well, but that would not serve well against the foe that Mira's eyes rested upon.

Or attempted to, as they found the lantern that rested just as inch away. Formulating a plan happened quickly, as Mira was assailed by knowledge of how to defeat such a creature whose form was incorporeal. Striking would not work, no matter how many muscles she laced around her bones, nor would attempting to use sunlight, for it had stalked away beneath a black shroud. Immediately, she needed to escape whatever attack would follow from one so close, in combination with the swift response that would necessitate the ghoul's defeat. First, her mutable magic slipped away, turning Mira from the visage of a Hylian teen to the Twili woman that lied beneath, though no less beautiful. The magic instead slipped to her legs and spine, as she ducked sharply down by her knees.

The Twili's back slammed into the sand, followed by the slice of a scythe through where she had just stood, and Thorn's quick dart into the air above the invisible Poe. Mira was not a fighter of most kinds, yet there was some initiative that needed to be taken in her plan. Mira sprung back to her standing stance, as the shrouded scythe's swing ended, snatched away the glass dagger that stuck to her waist, and sunk its tip into the tip of the hanging lantern; the glass shattered just enough to send fear through the creature whose soul it housed. Thorn darted back down, landing on the barrier between Mira and the Poe.

"Know fear as your soul lies twisted on the end of my blade; Poe are more intelligent than the ghouls that lurk mindlessly. Hear my plea," Mira's gaze was fixed on the lantern, as opposed to whatever eyes the invisible creature may have possessed. "Leave myself all who would be my allies in peace, and your life will be spared. Should you agree and not abide by the rules, the magics of Apsaras the Gilded Thorn will force vengeance upon your head in a form you may never have dreamed, in all your delusions of hatred." The air was still around the trio, as the Poe decided upon its agreement, and for several still seconds made no move, before the glass dagger glowed briefly beneath Thorn's feet and it retreated from the lantern; the pact between Twili and Poe completed.

Mira sheathed the dagger, the lantern undamaged, as Thorn flew to her side, and turned to face the little mage that wandered upon the camp. There was another slice of air, as the Poe's scythe sought the Twili's neck, but it paused with a cold breeze across the woman's cheek. Where the Poe stood, invisible to any eye, a small orb of light formed. It grew within the creature, revealing its form as beams of sunlight began to burst out through its cloak, its eyes, and anything that may have resembled its body, before the orb exploded in a blinding flash and left naught but a wisp of purple mist in its wake.

"They never listen, do they?" Thorn muttered, slightly amused by the results of the Poe breaking their pact, yet saddened. Just one creature accepting peace would have been a victory, and well worth that potion of her power.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Sven sighed. Nighttime. Time to return home. He reeled in all of his lines, and set the rods inside of the hull. He then picked up the oars, and began maneuvering the boat to shore. Once it was there, he dragged it to its usual hiding spot. Picking up the chest of fish, he dove into the water, heading for Zora's Domain. Once there, he brought the chest up to his 'room', which was actually an alcove blocked off with some drapery. Setting the chest down, he sat on the bed that was built into the wall. Kristi'd show up eventually.

Kristi sighed, and put her hand on the Hylian's shoulder. In a flash, they were standing in front of the fishing hut that the fishing resort's owner lived in. She took her hand off, and gestured to the hut.

"There are rooms for rent in there. Tell him you know me, and he'll give you a discount. I'll catch up with you in the morning," she said. She then teleported to her home in Zora's Domain. She decided that she should visit Sven. Knowing him, he'd be freaking out. She walked to the nearly hidden alcove, and cleared her throat. Sven poked his head out, and she heard him sigh in relief. She waved, and teleported back to her room. She quickly fell asleep.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Tatal
Cautiously following the lead of this stranger, Tatal walked behind the strange boy to the ranch door.

"The woman who resides here is extremely generous and kind," Nait explained, "I'm sure she'll give you a place for the night. It's far too late to be traveling now. Just play along with me, okay?"

Tatal was glad that he had managed to find hope of a place to stay during nightfall. "So the fields are still ravaged by monsters at night" he muttered to himself just as the boy who was just in his presence morphed into a cat, to Tatal's confusion although he quickly recovered from this surprise as a red-haired woman opened the door.

"Oh, are you his owner? He comes by here often, and I give him milk each time. I hope that's alright." She paused for a moment before another question arose. "Can I help you with something?"

Tatal didn't trust the boy who had led him to the door to a full extent although he felt that the girl, who seemed unaware, could be trusted slightly more. He forced himself not to show any unfriendly gestures as he would badly need somewhere to stay for a few days and he couldn't ruin it without thought. Tatal pat the cat, which was cradled in his arms, on the head.

"I was hoping that I could stay here until the break of dawn" Tatal requested with something of a grin although he felt that it came off more as smirk. He had some Rupees although he might have to part ways with what he had as he retrieved a small wallet and removed a few red Rupees, gesturing to the woman to take it.

"I know this is sudden although I really know little of Hyrule's current state since I am a F-…" He stopped himself before saying the word forest-boy and frowned before continuing. "Since I am a foreigner" he said, although it was partially true that he knew little of Hyrule and the fact that he was secluded from the world in the Lost Woods did make him something of a outsider.
Diceon
Diceon clumsily grinned at the Goron, appearing unaware of the Goron's mispronunciation of his name as he put his left hand on the back of his head.

"Shame to hear that, though it might bring a grin to your face to hear that I'm a smith myself," Diceon blurted out, " although I'm not nearly skilled enough to be even considered a master, apprentice for sure, adept maybe, but master is pushing it. Also for the hangovers, have you ever tried eating a raw Cucco egg? I heard that it works like a charm although I've never bothered to try." He added.

He looked up towards the mountains as he saw the volcano that resided among them. He scanned the general area, unsure of where Goron City was.

Something that caught Diceon' attention was the fact that the sun was beginning to set and he heard plenty tales about various creatures that would attack people who roamed Hyrule Fields after sunset.

"This is the first time I've left this town in 10 years…." Diceon said with a distant look in his eyes. "Anyway, where are you headed now?" he asked with a serious look on his face and his smile disappeared.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

NAIT the TWILI
Lon Lon Ranch

Chapter One: Part Four
Master of Disguise

Malon took a look at the boy as he offered rupees, but politely shook her head. "No, no, it's quite alright. Come on in, I have a spare bedroom upstairs and down the hall." She opened the door further and moved to the side to let them in. "You can stay as long as you'd like. I'd surely appreciate the company. I'll even prepare some breakfast in the morning for you!" Malon closed her eyes smiling, giggling slightly from within her closed mouth. "I'd hate to see you or your little friend attacked by those beasts. You're free to all of the milk you'd like while you stay as well. Go ahead and get settled in, I'll go close the front gate." With that, she turned and left the house, probably only for a minute.

Nait had relaxed against the boy, and once the woman left, spoke up. "I hope you find this place comfortable... I surely have, which is why I visit here regularly in my travels." He had paused to form a rather large yawn. "I'd suggest we head off to sleep... We can talk more tomorrow if you'd like, but I'm thoroughly exhausted for tonight--" Nait silenced himself at the sound of the door clicking, and the woman had re-entered the home.

She walked toward her chair by the fireplace, stopping halfway to speak to the boy, "Please, make yourself at home. I'd like to catch up on my reading a little while longer." She sat in the no-doubt warm and comfy chair, picking up her book and opening it to a page marked with a paper bookmark.

!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kamui Ozora - No Discount

Fascinating. This Twili is able to teleport. I quickly take out my notepad & scribble down this discovery. The Twili informs me of the guy who lives in this hut. "Ah, but-" But I was too late to ask her for her name. She was long gone. "How am I suppose to get a discount without knowing your name?" I didn't shout, I just spoke in a mild manner. It didn't bother me how much I have to pay. Might as well get some shut-eye.

Just a heads up, the lake behind me, I'm glad I didn't notice it. I would've freaked out & rush inside the hut.

Once inside, I began searching around for the owner, which was like...5 seconds. Since I don't know the Twili's name, I pay the fisherman full price for a place to stay for the night. I'm glad I got plenty of Rupees.

I was lying on my bed, looking at my notepad.

Twili:
-can teleport
-have orange hair
-are pretty tall
-have dark-colored features (which would be from black to silver)
-act like normal people

Already I have plenty I have learned. I wonder what else I'll discover tomorrow? I don't think I'll be able to get any sleep!

10 minutes later

"Zzz..."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Anyway, where are you headed now?" he asked with a serious look on his face and his smile disappeared. Diceon had inquired.

"Damn kid, you don't get out much, do ya'?" Doron was surprised by Diceon's claim to fame. "Listen, I once had some brothers, fellow masons from Goron City. They actually...died last night." He choked out the last bit of the words. "And now I know why I was drunk." He leaned over the drawbridge and gushed forth gallons of Goron-sized vomit. "Damn...I think I might need to try that Cuccoo egg..." The Goron wiped the vomit off his mouth with the back of his hand. "That was nasty...Anyways, back to the point. I was wonderin', you seem like a good fellow, and a smith to boot! Are you a good warrior?" Doron was in need of some good company, and this Diceon fellow fit the description. "Even if you aren't, I'm thinking you could go with me. I don't have a clear destination, but wherever I go I fight Ganon's creations. Are you in?" The Goron extended his hand.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Tatal
Lon Lon Ranch
"Please, make yourself at home. I'd like to catch up on my reading a little while longer." Malon said, before she sat down and began reading a book, something that was out of Tatal's capabilities. The cat that also morphs into a boy was leaning against him, something that filled Tatal with angst as he was never used to being close to anyone but he tolerated it with a slightly nervous look on his face. He eyed the room suspiciously before looking over to Malon with a grave look on his face, unsure as to if he could trust her. She was almost too friendly and trusting but maybe this was just part of her nature. The silence in the room besides the fire and the sound of the occasional page was relaxing although otherwise he felt very uncomfortable because he didn't know anyone well aside from Kokiri.

"Are you…" he began to ask but his voice trailed off, beginning to ask if she was alone on the Ranch but it sounded too non-pragmatic. Tatal quickly make his way to the other side of the room so he could keep an eye on Malon, and sat on the floor with his legs crossed. He felt tired but restless due to his doubt in the safety here.

He looked up to Malon. "Don't you fear for your safety here? Is there any news of recent? Also…" his voice trailed off but this time he picked up his voice again. "Do you live here alone?" he asked, unleashing his questions quickly like a barrage although he regret ever making the statement, so he silently reached out to the cat with a frown on his face.

Diceon

Diceon removed the pole on his back out from under his cloak and twirled it with his right and for a bit, fast enough for it to chop through the air, then he skillfully exchanged it to his left hand, continuing to spin it and he withdrew a dagger from his tunic with his right hand.

"I'm not too skilled with the dagger but you wouldn't want to cross my path with this pole" Diceon said with a sly grin on his face.

He suddenly halted the movement of the pole, planted it vertically in the ground with his weight on it and he sheathed his dagger and placed it back in his cloak. As his right hand was free, he took the Rock man's hand and shook it.

"I'd be glad to go along with you but just one thing, I might not be able to enter this town for a while." Diceon said with a frown reappearing on his face and looking back at Castle town. He knew that a small amount of guards would be sent to look for him although they didn't know where he was going as Diceon didn't even know himself. He didn't know when he would be able to get back but he knew that what he was looking for in life wasn't restricted to just Castle Town.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Doron grinned. "I like ye', lad." This Diceon fellow was a good lad. He seemed like a formidable fighter with that staff of his. "I, myself, am a warrior too." Before Diceon could show any surprise, Doron began to explain. He held up the hammer that was on his right wrist in place of a hand. "Ye' see this? I got this from the Biggoron ages ago. I had lost me hand in a battle with Ganon's goons. Ten years to be exact." He tapped the steel with the index finger of his left hand. "This is made from finest steel. It's made for masonry, but it's also good for bashing a few skulls in." To perform an example, he swung around and lazily brought his hammer down on a boulder, shattering it to pieces. "That, along with my fist, makes my arsenal." He nodded, impressed with his little demonstration of power.

"I don't think they'll be welcoming me back with open arms either, so we have something in-common there, lad." Doron didn't know what Diceon had done, but if it pissed the guards off, Doron was okay with it. "Now, let's go." He set off in a southern direction. "A word to the wise, stay close. The Stalchildren tend to gang up on lone folks." Flashbacks of massacre of his brothers flashed through his mind. "I learned that the hard way." The strange pair began heading south. "So, young Diceon, tell me. What do ye' do for a livin'?"

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Diceon
To display his combat abilities, the Goron revealed a hammer in place of a fist on the end of his right arm and crushed a boulder with it. A hammer fist would definitely make this Goron a formidable ally along with their mutual understanding in smithing.

"I don't think they'll be welcoming me back with open arms either, so we have something in-common there, lad." The Goron said in response to his earlier statement and to Diceon's relief. It made Diceon feel less of a burden although it still bothered Diceon slightly he wouldn't be able to return home.

"A word to the wise, stay close. The Stalchildren tend to gang up on lone folks. I learned that the hard way." The Goron added. Diceon knew from the lost of his father that the state of Hyrule definitely wasn't safe and he also wasn't sure if he could've survived in combat with any monsters which was a risk he was willing to take although the fact that he had an ally was more relief to Diceon.

"So, young Diceon, tell me. What do ye' do for a livin'?" the Goron asked.

"Well, really I was supposed to inherit my Uncle's career in being a Blacksmith, a family custom. See, every second born male in my family is always trained to be a blacksmith although it didn't really tickle my fancy to have my fate determined although I have nothing against being a blacksmith." Diceon said, lying about why he didn't want to be a blacksmith. He didn't want his illness to be of any concern to the Goron.

"I always wanted to travel the world, ever since I was a child, and later on settle down and maybe have a family." Diceon said, satisfied with his answer. "So where are we headed?"

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Nadia

Nadia watched the confrontation as the Hylian woman's appearance altered so quickly and dramatically that it took Nadia a while to process what happened. Amber eyes, gray skin and orange hair replaced blue eyes, white skin and black hair. The young child blinked and tilted her head in near surprise. How could she not have known? Surely Mira's energy should have tipped off her true identity in some way. Apparently not. Nadia never had direct experience with shape shifters of any kind, though she was fully aware that shape shifters in Hyrule weren't uncommon. The little girl decided to assume that this was Mira's true form. Although... what was it? It was nothing Nadia had ever seen or heard about before. Even her dad definitely never told her of any race with features like those, and he tended to teach her about everything he knew.

Nadia quietly surveyed the fight against the unwanted guest before it seemed to end with Mira making a pact with it. The energy in the environment grew still after the Poe agreed to leave them alone and Mira sheathed her dagger. Nadia swallowed the saliva that had accumulated in her mouth and looked off into the distance for just a moment when the Poe exploded in beams of light and her attention was immediately drawn back to it. "They never listen, do they?" Thorn muttered. The purple smoke which remained from the dispatched Poe swirled up and faded into the air. Nadia looked at Mira and asked her the question she really wanted the answer to. 'What... are you? I thought you were Hylian but now you're something else I've never seen,' she said telepathically.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Diceon went on to explain the fact that he was a blacksmith, but he really wanted to travel the world. "So where are we headed?"

Doron chewed his lip. That was a question that did not have an answer. "I can't really say right 'bout now, I just go." Doron was a drifter. He had no place he had to go, no place to call home. He was forbidden to enter Goron City. He had left with his brothers, his new home. He lost that home last night. Now he was homeless. "I say we move towards the Zora's Domain. They always enjoy a heavy-lifter." Doron referenced to the several times he had helped Zoras move immensely heavy objects. "Maybe the Kokiri Forest. I don't know, really." With the hangover still in effect, he had an idea. "Let's go to tha' ranch down yonder." He gestured the Lon Lon Ranch. "I need to get meself one of those Cuccoo eggs. my headaches fierce as a storm." He rubbed his temples and set off towards the ranch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back