• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha I honestly don't even know the answer to that first question. {X

Woah, what happened to my post? I didn't even realize it was mine until I glanced over these posts a second time,

Crux

Evermore
Years
Jeeeeeeesss, tell me everything about you. •.•
(Haha, Just kidding...)

At this rate we'll need to rename the Dcc to "The Ever Derping Stalkers Legion!"

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, I can tell you're in a good mood, Roc. X}
Tchh you already know more about me than anyone else on PC. Isn't that enough? ;D

Hmm. It's been almost 5 hours.
How've you guys been? I:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Waaaaaaaah, I might have given myself a concussion, AND my friends made it look like I was crying over a prom proposal rejected that NEVER EVEN HAPPENED.

As you can see, I'm a little frazzled at the moment.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I wanted to, but I just let them have their fun. They didn't mean anything malicious, so why not. I can take a joke. =P

And I told my mother over the phone, and she was annoyed. So if my condition deteriorates or anything, then they probably will.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You're more tolerant of people than I am, apparently. x;

Ah, okay. Honestly, though- would you really tell them if it got worse? X}
[Might be inactive for a little while. Finally found a name on PC's battle server that hasn't been chosen.]

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I don't like if my friends play a bad joke on me. I'll get angry and probably fight. I'm excited very easily.
What's your name on the server Jess?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
After repeatedly trying to use some alternate version of my username, I went with the name of something that is associated with Slenderman, instead. So it's [operatorsymbol]The Rake. Obviously, it's the actual operator symbol, but the version I copy and pasted from my name is green and italic when on PC. T:
(This is the rake-)
Spoiler:

How well I can take a joke really depends on the joke. I once decked someone who apparently was only joking / teasing me. T: Oops haha. It wasn't hard, though- I usually only punch friends in a playful way. Usually.

Hopefully it will get better, instead, Dipu. x:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Waaaaaaaah, I might have given myself a concussion, AND my friends made it look like I was crying over a prom proposal rejected that NEVER EVEN HAPPENED.

As you can see, I'm a little frazzled at the moment.

Jeeze, how the hell did you get a concussion?? (hope you don't mind me asking...)

...Hmm... I think a better question is, what did you thwack your head onto?

Years
I have quite a few names over at the server, 6 names I have registered to be exact.

I was Hikari10 there when I first joined, then I switched to OshyHikari and held voice rank for a while, then all the voiced members were demoted and I transferred to a newly-registered name, Dαikenki. (Yeah it's that fancy unicode a)

I registered 3 more usernames after that but I don't use them often.

Sir Codin

Spoiler:

Notice the old haggish character my cursor is pointing at? The conversation with her took more than an hour to read through.

Western RPG's in the 90's. Gotta love 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back