• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zero Trade thread with video

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
all the pokemon are 100% legit otherwise if you think they hack pm me or just post.. they were not use in any battle..
Video is up check what you want
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFp1kzpJ3Bc

don't ask for any shinnies you see in the video please

WANTED LIST

looking for any 10aniv pokemon i don't have

any event pokemon
any hoem
any jothon pokemon

Last edited:
Years
all the pokemon are 100% legit otherwise if you think they hack pm me or just post.. they were not use in any battle..
Video is up check what you want
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFp1kzpJ3Bc

the only pokemon im trading all the pokemon i show there nature s stas id number im trading any pokemon the you saw from katon i could make it like in an egg form
no im not trading my shines charizard vensaur or other pokemon you saw in there shiny state.

looking for any 10aniv pokemon i don't have

any event pokemon
any hoem
any jothon pokemon

i have a legit jirachi, mew, deoxys, darkrai, shaymin.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
look in my thread an see if their is anything you like, i am interested in shinies, and 1oth anniversary espeon and umbreon

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
alright RAM LIST THE pokemon for me cause i need to know if i have then or not fc and name please

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
Ho-oh, Lv. 70(From Colosseum; Jolly)
Jirachi, Lv. 5
Ninetales, Lv. 35
Magneton, Lv. 58
suicune entei,raikou untouched thought
Porygon-Z,SHINJY Lv. 10

ram THIS IS WHAT I WANT

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
no I don't want blasikan
sorry if youre mew has tranform 14 i battle starvia i got tired an miss like 12 pokeballs i use a masterball get on wifi

Back