• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
Bro i got to thank you again for making that sprite wow i feel great now thanks again, and bro im starting 2 pixel arts so if you wanna see em go on msn

also much better battle bars Bro much better,

ima think up some ideas, Thanks

~kian~

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Hey guys been out for a min so i want to show you at least something....

first up is a forest bg I made
along with the battle bar graphic thingi

capture024.png

SECOND
3 fakemon
icepok.png
Turtice the frigid pokemon (ice type) and Glacitoise the glacial pocemon

newpreevoandevo111.png
and this ones dedicated to Kian
water/grass the pirana plant pokemon

Awesome, I love 'em :D
All the new ideas are brilliant guys, keep it up!

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
very cool sprite Bro even better than i thought it woyld be nicely done, also have you started to work on the burnt down BG and entering the hunt pic thingy?? :) we need a name for it lol ;)

alucard_989

.:The Dyslexic Vampire:.
Years
  • Age 34
  • TN
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Come one guys! This thread has almost been dead. I'm glad to see some more progress xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
Wow! Those sprites are amazing and interesting! I hope this project won't be dead;]

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Alright, guys since alex put me in charge of hunt accepting (or whatever its called) I reopen it for discussion. Discuss possible legendary hunts, but keep in mind that it has a low chance of being accepted.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Yup yup Id say i have a decent amout of fakemon on this page lol anyway heres one more.
I always liked dunesparce so I made evo:)

dunedrakenormaldragon.png
Dunedrake normal/dragon

@andinator: I dunno I can try lol

@kian:thx bro also I will make a burning alternate for the forest bg:)

@Emerex: LOl I will complete this game...but at the moment I am redoing the tileset. variouse other people tile+my own

@Alucard:yea it has been dead, but im back now

anything u wana see update wise for the big update???I already kno wat ima show u im just askin for extra...

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
Yup yup Id say i have a decent amout of fakemon on this page lol anyway heres one more.
I always liked dunesparce so I made evo:)

Dunedrake normal/dragon

YAY!!! I always liked Dunsparce also, I'm so glad its going to be more usable in this game now!

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
Amazing Evo bro Great name, congrats Andi (can i call you that 4 short??)

you know what you should do make a tropius evo it could be a dragon type that has huge wings :)

Also ive got a cool fakemon idea based of the chain chomp off mario :) So am gonna make it after i do something for freak :)

Thanks

~kian

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Dunedrake normal/dragon

anything u wana see update wise for the big update???I already kno wat ima show u im just askin for extra...

He looks good. Just needs to go on the Zone diet.....

Also, as far as updates go, I kinda wanna see some Legendaries, both hunts and regulars, if only just as concepts :)
If not, some more screenies are always good, as well as some trainers, as posted awhile back.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
wel my idea of a hunt is only the pokemon itself haven't worked out the hunt itself.

so my idea is like a fossilized of fossilised (or how ever) charmender.
so it's like a brown charmander with like a rough skin and like covered with stone patches here and there.

thats what i got so far.
let me know what ya think.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
lookin good. gonna do some more concept art. btw, i had this idea where you are on a skateboard instead of a bike

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
@darkandyman cool idea maybe the could be a place to buy Roller skates, skateboards and bikes and maybe even custimize them :)

@Andinator Also maybe not use charmander because a hack has an ancient charmander Gible or seomthing??

(IDEA) ok guys ive got a complacated idea that andinator's idea with the skateboard dea sparked up :) to replace contest there could be a skateboarding, Rollerlading, BMXing contest that you use the arrow keys to do tricks to make points and you get something like the ribbons there could be lots of these skateparks, and after you get all 4 or however many ribbons you get a GRAND PRIZE like a rare pokemon or a cool new priceless Skateboard, BMX or Roller blades?? What do you think it would be hard to do but if we could do the Hunt system im sure we would be able to do this :)

~kian~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back