• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I, unfortunately, have never seen that anime. Haven't heard of it either, to be honest. D:

Have any of you watched Sword Art Online?

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Yep.
Quite unfortunate that I dislike the vast majority of the fandom who insist on using it as a shining example of dark magical girl anime.

Have you seen Saki?

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I have; Garrod/Tifa is probably the most sincere of all the gundam series pairings. Also, the Twin Satellite Cannon is probably my favorite attack in the franchise right behind Turn-A's Moonlight Butterfly.

Anyone give Fantastic Children a watch?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Nope.

Since you broken the Gundam combo, I am going to restart it, have you seen Gundam Wing?

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Nah, not much of a Gundam fan. I've tried to get into a lot of times but it just doesn't do it for me.

Not to break the giant mech chain, have you seen Eureka 7?

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Hell yes, but the season 2 OP video is really, really creepy to me for some reason. The repetitive actions of most of the girls make me feel weird.

What's the topic now? Moe comedy? In that case, have you seen Chitose Get You!! ?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Yes, I have. n__n It's not the best anime out there, but it's certainly not the worst. My favorite episode has gotta be ""The Teacher's Achilles Heel," where Asako's friends try to find out what her weaknesses are.

Have any of you watched E's Otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back