• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Grimer, Geodude sighted in Pokémon GO’s Kanto event

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
UPDATE: Region-locked Kanto Pokemon, such as Farfetch'd and Mr. Mime, can now be obtained from 7km eggs.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i'm hustlin tryna hatch these 7km eggs. i hatched two tonight, but i got them prior to the event. not complaining tho bc they were both alolan diglett and i am totally fine w that. but i will be pissed if i get tauros. lol i already have three really good ones.

um anyway shinies would be good too hell yeah. i'd prefer prettier ones than these two but a shiny is a shiny.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Hey look Pokemon I'll NEVER get...lol. I wouldn't mind the Geodude though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I hatched my first Kangaskhan on egg 17, and my first Mr. Mime on egg 48. That finished the gen 1 dex.

I've been clicking every possible shiny I can, so far I've found a shiny Growlithe and 2 shiny Geodude.

Back