• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saffron Version

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 16, 2020
the hack rom looks very promising, I'm waiting for news, but I'd like to know ... is Shaymin an Easter egg? I was surprised when I found it inadvertently

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 14, 2023
really enjoyed the game. saffron has very nice graphics for a gen 3 game and the gameplay is overall pretty solid. you've done a really good job and I hope to see more.

as for some critiques, I really disliked how there was some dialogue from the official games copied verbatim, a lot of time it felt out of place (ie gym leader speeches), maybe you could improve on this in the next release. adding puzzles in the gyms would also really boost the experience a lot imo (they're not bad as-is but I think a lot of people would enjoy puzzles like they have in the official games)

anyways, despite that, it's a really good hack and I enjoyed what we've been able to play so far.

have a support banner on the house :')
JKoog53.png

StarGazr

QuartzDXDev
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
Really cute looking hack so far, can't wait to see where it ends up. Good luck!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 22, 2020
Loved it! I have a few questions tho so spoilers!!

How do I get Shaymin? I found the flower forest but nothing happens. Is Marshadow the dark aura statue in that cave? If so, how do I spawn him or awake him? If not, what is it? Is there anything else i can do after I beat the 3 gyms? Fantastic game, really is a lot of fun. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
I'm liking the game so far it's really cool. Also where can you find the Shiny Stone?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 19, 2019
Do you have to start all over again when the new update comes out?

isacc0909

Dragon Knight
Years
Okay so first time ever having this error with lunar ips but when i try to run it says the file is corrupt and if i try to patch is says it cannot open the file for reading. I have used lunar ips for years and never had this problem before only on this game.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2022
i have a question, will this game continue to be updated or is this the final version, cause id like to put if on a Cartridge for myself

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
i have a question, will this game continue to be updated or is this the final version, cause id like to put if on a Cartridge for myself

hi i'm a beta tester for this game. the creator is going to update it but summers been really busy for him. i doubt he'll quit the hack. so please be patient.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2022
hi i'm a beta tester for this game. the creator is going to update it but summers been really busy for him. i doubt he'll quit the hack. so please be patient.

Awesome thanks, ill keep watching ^^

Years
In one of your gifs it looks like theres following Pokemon?As far as I'm aware the framework for followers in Gen lll was still barebones,Have you figured out the coding?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
It says you cant fill the form anymore, got enough beta testers already?

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Oct 3, 2019
Same tonight. Looks like BETA is closed.

I've played up to the third gym and the game ran smoothly. Looking forward to new adventures!

Back