• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: 21 new moves datamined for Pokémon Sword and Shield

21 new moves datamined for Pokémon Sword and Shield

21 new moves datamined for Pokémon Sword and Shield

One was already confirmed for Zarude, while a few others we can make educated guesses about!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Details in the article!

I wonder if we'll learn anything else from Home datamining prior to release now...

pkmin3033

MEEEEETEEEEEOOOOORRRR BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
sorry not sorry

tbh a lot of these sound dramatic enough to be Galarian form Legendary moves...probably something to do with those new Regis and Legendary Birds.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Yeah that's great but.......did they datamined any new pokemon or most importantly - new eeveelutions? ^^

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Grassy Glide is the stupidest name for a move I have ever seen... a lot of these sound like really powerful moves. I wonder if they're all tutor moves?

Years
Interesting! Shell Side Arm sounds very Galarian Slowbro to me - perhaps a Shellder on one hand with some weapon-like gimmick? Or maybe more punchy? I'm curious about what type it's going to be (from the name, Psychic/Fighting sounds like an option).

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I still think Zarude - Healstorm is the coolest pun

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Steel Roller could be a Steel-type clone of Steamroller. I envision Klinklang, Perrserker, Copperajah, and Registeel learning this attack.

Scale Shot is most likely a Dragon-type attack teachable to Kommo-o. I'd imagine it being a combination of Clanging Scales and Superpower.

Lash Out could be a Dark-type move similar to Outrage. Zarude, Tyranitar, Galarian Moltres, Hydreigon, Morpeko, and Yveltal might learn it.

Coaching is most likely a status move Passimian and Cinderace could learn, considering the massive emphasis on sports such as soccer in Galar.

Misty Explosion might be a signature move of Galarian Weezing, which could function as a STAB Explosion.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
Meteor Beam - Deoxys???
Dual Wingbeat - Yveltal???
Maybe they are making more sig moves for legendries???

Back