• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
since you are making a remastered version, can you please also lower the levels of some of the teams of some major bosses? (leaders, villains, etc.) I mean seeing that not everyone is willing to spend most of the game grinding I think it's fair. i'd also suggest less OP mons for the teams as well even though it's not as urgent.

Well the levels were already lowered quite a bit, for example the 3rd Gym's ace is now lv. 31 I believe instead of 45. There is a deliberate level gap left in the game that happens after Sanjara City, this is to prepare you for the Elite Four.

Aegislash doesn't have the ability Stance Change? Just levitate in all of it evolutions?
Also is Scyther in the game and can you give it speed boost.

That's correct, it has Levitate. Scyther is in the game I know you can catch him in Sena's Woods, he's a rare encounter however.

Is this game already finished?
Does it have a post game content like a battle tower facility?

Finished? Yes.
But I was planning on doing a final patch with some changes like balance changes, and possibly new content, but it depends on my motivation and habits at the time, right now I am busy with non-rom hacking stuff unfortunately.

Where I can catch Larvesta I need it
I think outside the Power Plant. Should be a rare encounter, so 5 % or 10 % chance of appearing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 14, 2020
How to do I evolve Kirlia into Gallade? I tried leveling as well as runic gem on a male Kirlia

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 3, 2018
Is there a list of all possible Demon pokemon? And what level does D.Charizard learn demonic moves?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
How to do I evolve Kirlia into Gallade? I tried leveling as well as runic gem on a male Kirlia

Gallade isn't in the game currently sorry.
Is there a list of all possible Demon pokemon? And what level does D.Charizard learn demonic moves?

There is in-game, if you go to the upper floor of the library in Nahara Town I believe, you can read about all the Demon Pokemon if you interact with the bookshelfs. D.Charizard learns his demon move at lv. 76.

Here is also a list on the Demon Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Found a bug. When Agatha sends out her Dusknoir the game freezes immediately. Is it possible that Dusknoir itself is glitched?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Found a bug. When Agatha sends out her Dusknoir the game freezes immediately. Is it possible that Dusknoir itself is glitched?
It certainly doesn't freeze for me when battling her. May I ask if you patched onto a clean 1.0 version of FireRed?

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sakakii said:
It certainly doesn't freeze for me when battling her. May I ask if you patched onto a clean 1.0 version of FireRed?
I actually downloaded a pre-patched version of this game. Maybe that's the problem?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
I actually downloaded a pre-patched version of this game. Maybe that's the problem?
Very possible... I mean the issue you're describing is so weird to me, that the only recommendation I can give to you right now is to download the patch from the first post and then patch a clean ROM with it. Maybe you can even use the same save file so you don't have to start over again.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 3, 2018
I'm done.
45119285-1973748326065368-3551343710706860032-n.jpg

45288684-347217939158986-5661946375751860224-n.jpg

Cool romhack but God Mewtwo is a pain. I couldn't manage to PPstall his signature move.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 1, 2021
Does this really have the PSS split? I'm on the first route and my combee's gust seems to get weakened by defense curl/growl

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Does this really have the PSS split? I'm on the first route and my combee's gust seems to get weakened by defense curl/growl

It does, but I checked and Gust has been set as a physical move. That's a mistake, as it's supposed to be a special move as you mention. Thank you for pointing that out.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 3, 2018
There is in-game, if you go to the upper floor of the library in Nahara Town I believe, you can read about all the Demon Pokemon if you interact with the bookshelfs. D.Charizard learns his demon move at lv. 76.

Here is also a list on the Demon Pokemon:

THANK You, very helpful info. However im using black crown with scizor lvl 58 in my party and its says ?no use? ??

Edit: tested with another fresh caught scyther/scizor and still doesn?t work.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
THANK You, very helpful info. However im using black crown with scizor lvl 58 in my party and its says ?no use? ??

Edit: tested with another fresh caught scyther/scizor and still doesn?t work.

I'm so sorry... For some reason, I didn't add the evolution to Scizor OR forgot to save when doing so. Meaning, Demon Scizor can't be obtained. But, the good news is, I recently got motivated to put in more work into this hack, so a new patch will be released soon. This patch will fix all the bugs mentioned so far such as Gust not being a special move and Scizor not being able to ascend into Demon Scizor.

Additonally, here's a sneak peek at the 20th Demon Pok?mon coming in the next update.

Now, here is when I ask for help. If anyone who can make a custom title screen wants to make one for Kanlara Adventures: Remastered, please reach out to me. You will be credited in the first post, naturally.

Stay tuned for this patch hopefully coming within a weeks' time.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 3, 2018
Damnnn.... what was it going to be? Demon/Steel?
Also could u make Demon Scizor have the ability speed boost if possible. Will I have to start a new save for the new patch?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Damnnn.... what was it going to be? Demon/Steel?
Also could u make Demon Scizor have the ability speed boost if possible. Will I have to start a new save for the new patch?
Actually it's Demon/Bug, interestingly enough, with Hyper Cutter for ability.

You should be able to use the same save file for the new patch.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Congrats. So it's like, 100% finalised? Though I'm sure that's pretty hard to say.

Thank you. It's basically 100 % finalized. I think I'm happy with how the region turned out, and I'm also out of moves and Pok?mon to replace so yeah... I'll still gladly fix bugs/errors, and do balance patches in the future though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 3, 2018
Fantastic update, going to start the game again because idk how to patch it on my phone.

Im very interested in the change to Quiver Dance, it seems like a godly move for Demon Scizor to know, is it in his movepool or is there a movetutor for it?

Back