• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

All forms of government are assertive in a way. But I don't think a monarchy would work for me.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea, haha. I wanna go on with the superhero theme everyone is having. But I don't wanna have the same theme as another person :P

Gabri

m8
Years
There was a time way back in the day when I'd change my theme every 4 or 5 days or so.
For like six months.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never had a theme to change. I'm thinking I might try to have a Slenderman theme, though. T:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My main theme is Katy Perry, but I'll change from time to time. I like changing themes, I find that it represents you a lot :P

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Speaking of Iron Man, I actually never did a Hulk theme, and being he's one of my favorite Marvel characters.

Assuming most of the Marvel roster aren't my favorites.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My personal favorite avatar to use is still the meat baby since it was just so out there lol, just need to find it again.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Back on sigs? Eh, I'm fine with mine, its random and it fits with the universe my character is in. Not to mention I am that awesome in real life. ;D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Elendil, I think we're exact opposites offline, haha. I was actually at a party today, and I spent quite a bit of the time avoiding people. Took me a couple of hours before I was able to be social enough to stay in the room everyone else was lurking in.

As for the current topic, I just like the quotes in my signature. I also just don't know how to put an image in mine.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I need to be drinking though to do so. I think I'm _ close to getting nicknamed fun bobby irl.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm pretty antisocial. I don't know but I'm just like that. I always try to avoid people attention and lock myself somewhere I can be alone.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm an anti-social person in real life lmao. I don't talk until someone talks to me. I rarely barge into a conversation.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That's kind of the way I am, Jz. >_> It bothered me to be around so many people today, but at least nobody was trying to talk to me, for the most part. I didn't expect to be ignored, considering everyone there was a relative (or future relative) of mine haha.

Woah, I think I'm about to finish a sketch of my first decent drawing in ages. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back