• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Secret of Ra

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
Years
I'm making a Yu-Gi-Oh! game named: Secret of Ra.. You are Yugi of cours..
Well, the game starts next to Yugi's house, You only have the Dark Magician Girl in your party, and when you enter your house Kaiba stands next to his machine telling you he put Yugi's grampa in the machine and that he now is in Kaiba's digital world.. Than he also throws Yugi in the machine.. When you talk to some guys you will find out that Trusdale (gramps) followed Ra and you must find a way to get to Ra's lair.. You will have to battle the Duel Master of every town to gain enough experience to beat Ra..

You can also collect some cards in the game, and
the other god cards and Exodia have their part in the game aswell.. but I will not tell you guys what their part in the game is though :P

I hope you guys like this idea because the beta version is comming up soon*
So post your thoughts and maybe some ideas aswell..

*I will only post you guys the beta version when enough guys wanna play the game..

Years
im interested! And my bro is a YGO fan so **** wanna play!

Good luck and fair dues

.V.
-

*Edit*[it censored my he'll( as in he will lol)oh well]

THE **** is he will

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 6, 2004
Sounds great.. Hope the beta version will show up soon!!
I'll keep an eye open for this one!!!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Yeah, It sounds awesome, I would definetly want to play it. also buddy, if you need any help with it, just let me know, and I will do my best to help.

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 31, 2004
So your going to make a game with a card battle system.
Good Luck!

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
Years
Well.. not really with cards, I thought that because every game allready where with cards, so I made a game that your in Kaiba's digital game with
real monsters.. no cards, but you can collect cards though..

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Yeah, it looks good so far, when are you gonna post some screenshots of it?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I think you should add a few transparent or really bold pictures to the title screen
for better effects.

Back