• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
I'm a big fan of Item Finder and my bag and my storage are full!
I'm selling things but I want to ask, I got a Shoal Shell which is supposed to be exchanged for a Shell bell (cool item) ... do you know where I can exchanfe it? because the AMrket is only offering me $10 XD

I really think the storage box and bag are tiny... anychance to make them bigger?

Last edited:
Years
I'm a big fan of Item Finder and my bag and my storage are full!
I'm selling things but I want to ask, I got a Shoal Shell which is supposed to be exchanged for a Shell bell (cool item) ... do you know where I can exchanfe it? because the AMrket is only offering me $10 XD

I really think the storage box and bag are tiny... anychance to make them bigger?
What Shoal Shells in Fire Red hacks.. Are you sure you posted on a right thread???

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
redwolf, even if we did, he wouldn't see them -_-

Can't wait for the next beta though!
Orange Islands was way better than all of Diamond and Pearl, mostly because it was the closest I could get to whatching the first series. That's also why I love AshGray, it lets me PLAY the first series.

Feroz

Water-Based Beginning Trainer
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Hi can I have your permission to add this hack to my site

Sorry if I did anything wrong

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
pokemon ash gray how do you get to play

The progress is good so far.. but the sprites are poor and the backsprite is ununique, the sprites needs more work XD

hi im new here and i liked the picture: have the game myself(shadow the hedgehog) and i was wondering how do you play pokemon ash gray

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
hi im new here and i liked the picture: have the game myself(shadow the hedgehog) and i was wondering how do you play pokemon ash gray

You have to download the patch that is in the first post VERY BIG HIGHLIGHTED, a rom from Pokemon Firered (which you have to find yourself) Visualboy Advance (the emulator) and a program to patch it (can't remember the name now)

VERGUNDAI

RomHacker, Unity 3D Maker
Years
I wonder will you even finish this??

- Also, since nds is capable of texting and event editing already,
will you think about making a NDS version of where Ash starts in DP/PT?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
(can't remember the name now)
Lunar IPS.

I wonder will you even finish this??

- Also, since nds is capable of texting and event editing already,
will you think about making a NDS version of where Ash starts in DP/PT?
D/P/Pt hacking isn't advanced as much as GBA hacking so I don't it could be edited that much...

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2012
can anybody help me? when i enter the pokemon leaugue i got a black screen and i can do nothing. what should i do?

Years
huh I have played this hack some time ago and it was epic!Although I got stuck at the mission for the lighthouse cuz I didn't have raft.I still don't know where to find it.Anyways the author sure deserves congratulations :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
huh I have played this hack some time ago and it was epic!Although I got stuck at the mission for the lighthouse cuz I didn't have raft.I still don't know where to find it.Anyways the author sure deserves congratulations :D

Cinnabar islands, after you defeat the gym leader. He is in a secret cave. The access in the hotsprings pool. After that, you have to talk to the old man.

Back