• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC thread for: A New Beginning - Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Oh well, already edited it out, rather go by how the RP should go anyways :P

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
Oh.. Thats alright then.

I'll be going to bed in about an hour, so I'll give everyone else a chance to post.
We'll probably finish up with the first chapter by tomorrow, and move on to the second.

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
>_< I'll be adding completely different plot twists, if it makes you feel any better.

But yeah, I understand. Its hard to really keep up with anything considering you're running 2, and roleplaying in another.

I'll get'cha next time though. xD

Thanks for the Female Poochyena by the way o3o

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
hey, is there anyway that I could probably meet someone new on the road instead of pairing up with one of the starter trainers. I think it is kind of annoying to travel with another rp'er because of all the god-modding and such.

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
O-o
I wouldnt accept someone if I thought they were going to godmode.
(If they do, I'll kick them. Simple as that xD)
PLUS.
Roleplaying with yourself is no fun.

If you were REALLY intent on traveling by yourself, I'll make a bet that you'll quit before the roleplay is over.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
O-o
I wouldnt accept someone if I thought they were going to godmode.
(If they do, I'll kick them. Simple as that xD)
PLUS.
Roleplaying with yourself is no fun.

If you were REALLY intent on traveling by yourself, I'll make a bet that you'll quit before the roleplay is over.

Well, I don't really know about that. It's just hard to be with someone without controlling them a lot and then directing where they're going, so where is their freedom?
Bleah, it's so complicated to explain. Maybe you have something in mind for us and I need to wait and see.

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
-cough cough-
Well I do! Its actually -train sounds-
And thats why its good to have a companion.

Not its not really that hard.. It just takes a little patience.
When talking to them, say what you need to say, then wait for their responce.
When going somewhere (You're all headed in the same direction anyway), just tell them where your headed, and they'll either continue with you, or go somewhere else.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Well if Pika Master is so worried, I could be the partner. We are generally active so the Power-playing could be at minimum. I also don't mind being played as long as the character is well played and doesn't get completely killed or does out of character stuff and/or breaks the fourth wall.

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
Alright, here's an example.

Lets say my character has a more relaxed nature (like the one I'm playing in a Hoenn thread).

If someone wants to talk to me, but I'm not online, yet wants to keep things rolling..
If he says "Hi"
then has me say
"Lyk hai yo, lulululululul. I R COOL AND R HYPA"

My responce?
Gtfo.

Anyway, when I read over how Pika had Rachel (<- the character name. If you dont know who it is, its Piez) react to his attempt at conversation, it did seem like something she might do - so it should be fine with her.

If its not, I'll get you to edit it out, Pika.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
okay, i don't mind being partners with you Got-a-Plan-B. Just let me edit my post to where I meet you before leaving the lab.

Actually, lets meet at the beginning of the route. Whoever gets to the computer first can type out the meeting.

Last edited:

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
Oh, right.
-didnt read this before I responded to your post-
o-o

Oh well.

ANYWAY,
The Subchapter is up.
:3

Enjoy yourselves.

After you make your first post in that area, I will either make a trainer approach you, or a wild pokemon.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Is it alright that I already had a battle? It seemed like it was fine according to your directions.

Anything that you would like me to do next Sayaira? You said you would determine what would happen after our first post :P

Last edited:

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
Did Piez post recently?
o_o
I dont think I've seen her since yesterday.

And thanks for scaring off Shaun.
There werent any spots open anyway.
(Enough said.)

EDIT: Anyway.
I dont remember what I was going to say >_>

Last edited:

Shaun

[img]http://www.pokecharms.com
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 30, 2008
I'm sorry if you've got me mistaken for another person. But i'm new to this game and i have'nt made any rps. Don't worry i'm not mad or anything i just want to start fresh since i've come from another posting site. It failed though,

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
Years
Really? o3o
Must have been someone else then.
I'll check in the threads and see if yerr right xD.

ANYWAY.
I'm not good at saying no, since I'd have wanted to let everyone in.
But yeah, all the spots were filled, as stated on both boards.

So Jacob stated that before I did xD

EDIT: WTF.
These poweraid bottles are IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OPEN D:
HOW DO YOU TAKE THE PLASTIC OFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back