• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity's Art Pokédex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Bulbasaur Line reserved by 비스트

Coolio, I'll update the list as soon as I can! I'm currently finding the members who so far submitted work, and them the giving emblems (now that I can finally give them out! C: ).

Even though, I want this project to be organized, do you guys want to keep going in order by region? Or keep going the way we are right now?

ALSO I AM LOOKING FOR HELPERS
If you are interested, PM or VM me. c: I'll give details on what the helpers can do. It's usually just approving new members, answer question, help me out with the reserve list/drawing list.

Years
(I figured Id joined and go for it, but I'm not a good artist. x_x)
Name - Diamond1304
Art examples (links, links to PC posted galleries) - None...so far.
Programs you'll use? - Just pencils and colour pencils. Maybe markers or pens. :3

If I'm accepted, I'll reserve the Horsea line. If I'm accepted, that is. xP

Tox

fight me
Years
Name - Intoxicated/Tox/Andrew
Art examples - My deviantART
Programs you'll use? - GIMP

If you don't mind, I'd like to try Nidoran/Nidorina/Nidoqueen.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I kind of forgot about this. :'D But submitting Zubat and Golbat, as promised!

Spoiler:

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Name: Ęℓαчиıı or Vivvian, it's up to you.
Art Examples: Forum Gallery | Profile Album
Programs you'll use?: Adobe Photoshop CS4, MS Paint

And, if I'm accepted, may I reserve Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venasaur?
EDIT: Crap, I didn't see that someone already reserved it... I was looking at the first post, and apparently it hasn't been updated. :c

Years
Everyone, but Diamond1304 is accepted ( I need to see your work). Alright, since I'm back from Panama, with better internet, I can update the first post better.

I'm still searching for helpers, guys! Anyone interested? VM me~

SoaringSomeone

Residential Sprite Slave
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
Name - Soaring
Art examples (links, links to PC posted galleries) -
http://i.imgur.com/VxYvr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/J8isM.jpg
(And I know that pixel art isn't exactly accepted, but this thread has some art that's pretty much raster 'cept drawn in MSPaint if those two examples aren't enough. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=258609)
Programs you'll use? - Sai mostly. Maybe Flash MX for smoother lines.

Can you reserve things with lines in different generations? I really like the Porygon line, but it's evolutions are spread across three different gens.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2011
Hey i am new here but i also wanna contribute to the art pokedex. I just dont know what pokemons havent been done so....

Hey i am new here, but i also wanna contribute to the art pokedex i only dont know what pokemons havent been done yet...so..

Last edited:

Black Hawk

Char
Years
Name - Black HawkArt examples (links, links to PC posted galleries) - I'll edit and post laterPrograms you'll use? - paint, photobuket PC Oekaki username/profile link (optional) -???

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
Last edited:
Years
Well, I'm getting helpers to help me update the taken pokemon pictures and what's left.

=\ Sorry, I've been busy, and PC hasn't been one of my major priorities lately. I'm getting a few helpers to help me make a list of who made what and what pokemon is available to do.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
Can I join?

Name - Palladium
Art examples (links, links to PC posted galleries) - My avatar, and that's pretty much it, i'm still learning. If I make anymore examples I'll edit this here
Programs you'll use? - Easy Paint Tool SAI

Castgurl

The Cuban Artist ~
Years
...you guys are AWESOME <33 LOL.

I wanna join as well :)

Um...erm...let me see...

Name: Castgurl

Art examples:

Inked:

http://www.castgurl.com/inkedart.htm

Sketched:

http://www.castgurl.com/apps/photos/?ss=12108468

(Make sure you have flash player installed for sketched link.)

Programs you'll use? : Art pencils, black ink pen to ink the linework, (all types) scanner, (lol) Photoshop CS5 and if needed After Effects CS5 for any animation.

Once the list is updated, ready and all, may I reserve:
120 Staryu - 121 Starmie?

ALSO! If you want/need extra help with this, I'll be more than happy to help out. :p Just PM me.

Years
I'll add you guys and check which Pokemon you can reserve!

I'm also still looking for helpers because, lets all be honest, I'm not organized. XD So, if you're interested, PM or VM me, please! ^..^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back