View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2013 (7:46 AM).
cataclysm
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJz1234 View Post
Seasonal challenge sounds pretty cool. I would join it myself. There's also a temperature Challenge where you specific types depending on the weather you'll have in the next following 5 days. It sounds pretty similar but yours is seasons while that one is temperature :D

I also read the Challenges on Motorcycles posts from 2010 & 2011 and I saw some really good ideas from back then. Like for example, The Random Word Challenge. Where you use a Random Name Generator and get something then build your team around that. For example, you get the word 'Claw', so your team could be Sandslash, Zangoose & Kabutops :)
Ooooo the temperature challenge sounds fun! I would probably have a mix between a rain and a sun team because it's been between rain and sun well... since summer began haha. Might be more interesting when Fall/Winter gets near. But in general it would probably also be an easier challenge to set up; I've started sorting out the Pokemon for the Seasonal Challenge Winter would definitely be the hardest season to do cause like what else am I suppose to put other than ice pokemon and a few others?

The Random Word challenge sounds pretty fun! Though there are so many other challenges I want to do and complete right now if that one popped up I don't know what I would do. I seriously should just focus on beating one of my current challenges aha.