• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEAST favourite pokemon?

KingOfClubs

Insert Cool Title *HERE*
Years
For me its Starmie...Whipes my team... Anyone else have a least favourite pokemon? Please give a reason.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
Seaking, it's look disgusts me. It looks nothing like Goldeen, also.

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Mr. Mime, just sits around like an idiot all day going "mr. mime mime mime mime, mr. mimey mime" *gets shot*.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Seaking, it's look disgusts me. It looks nothing like Goldeen, also.

Talk about Remoraid - Octillery... its scary 0.0;

I FRIGGIN HATE CATERPIES!!!

not because I hate bugs, I like them, just Caterpie looks down right disgusting.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Talk about Remoraid - Octillery... its scary 0.0;

I FRIGGIN HATE CATERPIES!!!

not because I hate bugs, I like them, just Caterpie looks down right disgusting.

gasp... i love seaking... and caterpie...... you guys suck ><

Years
FREAKIN SHINY GEODUDES, yes i hate shiny geodudes, they follow me every where, i have THREE shiny geodudes all of cought by me >:O and they are every where in sinooh

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
niiiiice penguin ^^ ive got a teacher like that too, lolz, the one who always gets my name wrong

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
Remoraid. God, I'd rather train a team full of Magikarp than own one of these. I want to shove a twig into it's mouth and roast it for dinner.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
i hate unown, its completely useless!

Last edited:
Back