• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wonderful WarZ!

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
The Wonderful WarZ!

Hello there, PokeInfuse here!
First of all, I would like to request that all of the "haters" of WarZ stay away from this thread, or at least keep from just writing things like
"EHMERGERD, WERR ZEE"

This thread is for everyone to write their lovely adventuring logs from WarZ. Whether you've just walked across the whole map, got infected by zombies and been near the brink of death, or just drank juice. I myself would love to hear what people have been doing.

Also, if you would like to join me on WarZ I will leave some information at the bottom of the post.
But here goes me.

Adventure Log 1:
Logged in by myself on a newly revived character and found myself by the Supermarket in Parkerville. I was armed with just a Hatchet and an M4 Semi. Managed to make my way to the apartment building's back yard and saw two people on top of a building. Shot my M4 and managed to hit one of them, which i then went on to go up the apartment and shoot down on him and kill him. I was then speaking to his friend in Proximity chat and he said he was jumping, i looked out the window and there he was.... so i shot him.

I then went up the Fire Escape to go to log out with the loot i'd received from these two, when I spotted someone running under the Highway towards the Police Station. Managed to get 2 shots off and kill him. Luckily for me, he was a Thug and I got +2 Rep.
Once i'd looted him, I had to again make my way back to the apartments. On doing so, i found someone in the back yard, looting a zombie. Managed to kill him too and retrieved his loot.

All in all, i ended up with:-
Alice Backpack
2 Colt Anaconda's
1 Jericho 9mm
2 Kruger Pistols
2 Kruger Mini 14
2 M16's
2 M4 Semi's
1 M4
2 MTV Forests
2 M9 Urban Helmets.

Good haul i'd say!

Now, for the Information!

WarZ Official Website: www.thewarz.com

Clan Name: The Bush Wookies
Tag: TBWB
My Skype: wattsie1993
The Bush Wookies Teamspeak: 119.252.190.21:10033

Just look for us in the Clan Tab of the Community area on WarZ and apply to join. We usually play on EU servers (as I'm British) but usually play around 9pm - 3am GMT (Although some play longer)

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I don't see how you can be a "hater" of a game which shamelessly plagiarizes and slaps a new coat of paint on another of their games as a very obvious money-grab, especially since the "survival" element of the game is completely removed when you can buy weapons with actual money. I honestly am confused that anyone can support these developers.

Honestly, that's like saying someone's a hater of murder, that's sort of a given really.

IStreamSandwich

Years
You cannot actually purchase weapons with money. Yes, melee weapons, but if someone has a gun, they've gone out and gotten it themselves.
People enjoy different things, just because some people think it's moneygrabbing, doesn't mean everyone does.
I don't understand how everyone can bash a game so much when it's in beta still. I personally really enjoy the gathering items with my friends, having standoff's with other players in order to secure a building and get more loot.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
You cannot actually purchase weapons with money. Yes, melee weapons, but if someone has a gun, they've gone out and gotten it themselves.
People enjoy different things, just because some people think it's moneygrabbing, doesn't mean everyone does.
I don't understand how everyone can bash a game so much when it's in beta still. I personally really enjoy the gathering items with my friends, having standoff's with other players in order to secure a building and get more loot.

Well, and you can buy ammo with real money as well, which might be even more immoral. I don't think it is a money grab, it is one, they were expecting people to pay money for a game that did not have half of the advertised features, and those that were in the game were in a state not even comparable to an alpha. Honestly, I don't even play DayZ, but I know for a fact that it is a far superior game in this style, and hopefully the release of the standalone DayZ will end this game.

IStreamSandwich

Years
As i said though, there is people who still enjoy this game.
I myself just went and had a great time raiding with like 8 other people.

People may not like the game, but some people do.
This thread is for, as stated, the people who enjoy the game.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
That's true, it is, and I won't interfere anymore.

Having said that, I will say that with a title like "The Wonderful WarZ", you are bound to attract "haters". That, and I don't at all feel good about a thread that is promoting a game that will inevitably drop support...but that's just my input. Have fun.

Zet

Years
It's not in beta, it's fully released. And it doesn't help when all the bashing is justified by the fact that it's a money grab with half of the advertised features.

Back