• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Murt's trade/breeding shop(OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hey Murt, me again. I've been looking for one of these now for a LONG time with 31 IV's across:

442.png

Spiritomb Lv. 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Confuse Ray | Pursuit | Shadow Sneak | Spite
Stats: 12 | 7 | 7 | 5 | 7 | 5
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EVs: UT
OT: Fenn | ID 53937

Think you can help me out by trading it to me? I have a bunch of shinies I can offer. Just Pm me for the details on what I'll offer if you'd like. Also, may I ask you to trade me this event?:

386.png

Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
[/IMG]Japanese Oblivia Deoxys Lv.50
Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
[/IMG]
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Psycho Boost | Swift | Double Team | Extremespeed
Stats: 116 | 102 | 99 | 113 | 106 | 214
IVs: 13 | 4 | 31 | 27 | 23 | 21
EVs: UT
OT: Jap | ID 03060

I'll trade you another event you don't have for it.

Regarding the spiritomb are any shinies flawless? If not any 2 events I don't have will do I have a small update tomorrow too you might want to wait until then to see if theres anything else you like.

And for the deoxys could you let me know what events you have this time? pm/vm me or post them here

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Regarding the spiritomb are any shinies flawless? If not any 2 events I don't have will do I have a small update tomorrow too you might want to wait until then to see if theres anything else you like.

And for the deoxys could you let me know what events you have this time? pm/vm me or post them here

Ok, I'll send you a PM about the UT events I have. there's alot, mind you so be prepared!!

As for the spiritomb, yes I actually have quite a few flawless shinies, but most of them are trained and primed for my battling needs. I do EV train accordingly with smogon so I hope that doesn't deter you from them. They are top notch! If you don't care about the trained ones, I can send you a list of the few UT flawless shinies I have. Sound good?

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Ok, I'll send you a PM about the UT events I have. there's alot, mind you so be prepared!!

As for the spiritomb, yes I actually have quite a few flawless shinies, but most of them are trained and primed for my battling needs. I do EV train accordingly with smogon so I hope that doesn't deter you from them. They are top notch! If you don't care about the trained ones, I can send you a list of the few UT flawless shinies I have. Sound good?

My goal is to collect all OU pokemon flawless and shiny with all their viable spreads i.e. choice scarf politoed is timid, choice specs toed is modest e.t.c so the being touched doesnt bother me eve a little I'll have a look through your list shortyly ^ _ ^

It's monday so weekly BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!
Updated with some new events and almost tripled my flawless shinies I still have a good few more to update with but I'm not in the mood tbh :L

have a look through here's the diamond of all my jewels ;)

1.png

DW Bulbasaur Lv. 10
Nature: Naive
Ability: Chloropyll
Moves: Tackle | Leech seed | Vine Whip | Growl
Ivs: 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30 Hidden power fire 70
Non-redis
This thing cost be a solid fortune I wont give it away for anything less than 2 from my shiny flawless OU list​

Last edited by a moderator:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Well I did say you had first dibs ^ _ ^ I might have a modest shiny one on the way too :P
I've replied in your thread ;)

Dream World Pokemon cannot be shiny, so that's automatically a hack, that is, if you're talking about a DW Bulbasaur.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Politoed Lv. 77
Nature: Timid
Ability: Drizzle
Moves: Scald | Ice Beam | Protect | Rain Dance
Stats: 249 | 127 | 144 | 215 | 182 | 203
IVs: x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EVs: 252Sp.Atk | 252 Spe

Arcanine Lv.93
Nature:Jolly
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Flare Blitz | Close Combat | Extremespeed | Wild Charge
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 14 | 31 | 31
EVs: maxed out attack and speed

DW Eevee

Interested in those three. I don't have much to offer as I just begun training/collecting. I have a few flawless shinies with good natures but i'm not sure how to uhhh... make them become two if ya know what I mean lmao.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Dream World Pokemon cannot be shiny, so that's automatically a hack, that is, if you're talking about a DW Bulbasaur.

nooo don't do that to me Tabor xD well I guess that means I don't have a venasaur on the way then, thanks for the save ^ _ ^

Politoed Lv. 77
Nature: Timid
Ability: Drizzle
Moves: Scald | Ice Beam | Protect | Rain Dance
Stats: 249 | 127 | 144 | 215 | 182 | 203
IVs: x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EVs: 252Sp.Atk | 252 Spe

Arcanine Lv.93
Nature:Jolly
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Flare Blitz | Close Combat | Extremespeed | Wild Charge
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 14 | 31 | 31
EVs: maxed out attack and speed

DW Eevee

Interested in those three. I don't have much to offer as I just begun training/collecting. I have a few flawless shinies with good natures but i'm not sure how to uhhh... make them become two if ya know what I mean lmao.

We have a cloning thread it can be found here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270305 please tell me more about your flawless/shinies if you have any from the incompleted list at the top of my shop i would most definitely be interested ^ _ ^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Pokemon I can trade:

Perfect Shiny Timid Bulbasaur (Dark HP)
Perfect Shiny Adamant Dratini
Perfect Shiny Jolly Gligar
31/30/31/31/31/31 Shiny Timid Ghastly

Not sure if any of these interest you but let me know. I also have some EV trained pokemon some shiny some not - I don't know if you're interested in those however.

Last edited:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Pokemon I can trade:

Perfect Shiny Timid Bulbasaur (Dark HP)
Perfect Shiny Adamant Dratini
Perfect Shiny Jolly Gligar
31/30/31/31/31/31 Shiny Timid Ghastly

Not sure if any of these interest you but let me know. I also have some EV trained pokemon some shiny some not - I don't know if you're interested in those however.

I already have those 4 sorry If they're shiny and flawless I don't mind if they're ev trained

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
I already have those 4 sorry If they're shiny and flawless I don't mind if they're ev trained

Aw okay. The only other pokes I have are an EV trained Latios/Heracross/Espeon/Milotic. Let me know if any of those interest you lol. Really want to try and trade for some of those pokes haha.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Aw okay. The only other pokes I have are an EV trained Latios/Heracross/Espeon/Milotic. Let me know if any of those interest you lol. Really want to try and trade for some of those pokes haha.

if espeon is shiny and either timid with hidden power fire or bold with hp fighting I'd be interested I have a flawless shiny latios and the other 2 aren't OU pokemon, if not I'll just take any two events I don't have if you have an event I already have if its a different nature I'll accept it.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
if espeon is shiny and either timid with hidden power fire or bold with hp fighting I'd be interested I have a flawless shiny latios and the other 2 aren't OU pokemon, if not I'll just take any two events I don't have if you have an event I already have if its a different nature I'll accept it.

Espeon isn't shiny and it's bold natured lol. More of a defensive build - and I don't have any events lol just started collecting pokemon. Oh well, sorry I couldn't help ya lol :P

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Espeon isn't shiny and it's bold natured lol. More of a defensive build - and I don't have any events lol just started collecting pokemon. Oh well, sorry I couldn't help ya lol :P

Well come back to me once your collection grows a little I'm sure we'll work out something then ^_^ see you around.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
hey murt,
my white 2 fc is 2796 0431 9314
i'm ready to trade if you're on tonight

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
hey murt,
my white 2 fc is 2796 0431 9314
i'm ready to trade if you're on tonight

What on earth are you talking about? I don't remember having a trade set up with you? and in future messages like those don't belong in the trade thread either vm/pm, good day.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
this was a while ago,
i haven't found time to get the trade done. it's still on page 3 of your thread. i wanted to trade you my dwf druddigon(in a pokeball), togepi(in dreamball), and sigilyph(in dreamball) for your dwf natu, abra, and murkrow. and we never got that trade done.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
this was a while ago,
i haven't found time to get the trade done. it's still on page 3 of your thread. i wanted to trade you my dwf druddigon(in a pokeball), togepi(in dreamball), and sigilyph(in dreamball) for your dwf natu, abra, and murkrow. and we never got that trade done.

Ah I remember now, vm me what times your available to trade and we'll work out a time to get this done.

113.png

Chansey Lv.5
Nature: Bold
Ability: Natural Cure
Moves: Seismic Toss | Counter | Softboiled | Thunder Wave
Ivs: 31 | 18 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Non-Redis

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Hey about those few pokes I mentioned a few days ago I have a shiny flawless Dusknoir that has been EV trained in HP/Def with an Impish nature and moveset of Will-O-Wisp, Fire Punch, Earthquake, and Pain Split. Does that interest you at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back